David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I love Trezeguet to death; he's my favorite Juventus player, but if he wants to leave then so be it. I only hope he's replaced by Klaas Jan Huntelaar.
:agree:
Huntelaar > Gila > Iaquinta.

I think it's the other way around. Trez has already said in the last few months that he wants to stay, he loves the jersey, etc. The management wants to give him a 25% smaller contract which is bullshit. Fucking assholes, sure bring Iaquinta for that money..
Keep Trez: stuff Iquinta!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I think it's the other way around. Trez has already said in the last few months that he wants to stay, he loves the jersey, etc. The management wants to give him a 25% smaller contract which is bullshit. Fucking assholes, sure bring Iaquinta for that money..
Give Trezeguet the same sallary . As for the problematic 25% , compensate them with Tudor's salary, like for instance he is still Juventus player. Problem solved :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Reports in France suggest that Juventus striker David Trezeguet is a serious transfer target for Valencia.

Trezeguet, forced to stay at the club following demotion last year, will leave Turin this summer if the club fails to convince him to extend his contract which currently expires in 2008.

A host of clubs have been paired with a swoop, but the respected France Football magazine claims that Trezeguet is at the top of the Spanish club’s wish list.

Valencia sporting director Amedeo Carboni is understood to have already contacted Trezeguet’s people about a move, especially if they lose David Villa.

The former Monaco man has also been associated with French champions Lyon, but his salary seems a major obstacle.

“The player could only join Lyon on a loan deal,” said one of the player’s agents to weekly magazine Sport. “His annual wage is way too high for the French.”

Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas had offered £12m to Juve in January, but the Bianconeri turned down the offer by keeping Trezeguet at the Stadio Olimpico.

Liverpool and Milan have also been named as possible destinations for the 1998 World Cup winner.

Football Italia

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Come on, come on...We got Buffon in the bag, let's keep them all. *prays*
:agree:
If we kept our best players plus one good centreback and one good midfield player, we would have a good enough team to challenge for a place in Europe. However, I feel the board are looking for money via selling players.:cry:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
But who knows? Maybe Trezeguet is the one who wants to leave. Also, from what I've watched of him so far this term, he doesn't look comfortable. Yes, we're in Serie B, but Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon haven't given me the same feeling.

I hope the board will convince him to stay, it would be very hard to find a striker in the weight of Trezeguet.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
he was also not in form + problems in NT + Serie B...
Why wasn't he in form? Because he wasn't feeling comfortable. Hence, he was excluded from his National team.

it's time for juventus to replace him with new blood, eg Huntelaar/Gilardino
Trezeguet is far better than Gilardino. While, I haven't watched Huntelaar a lot to judge.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why wasn't he in form? Because he wasn't feeling comfortable. Hence, he was excluded from his National team.

Trezeguet is far better than Gilardino. While, I haven't watched Huntelaar a lot to judge.
Hunter is another Trez. He won't contribute much to team play but he will guarantee you goals.

I would choose Hunter over Gilardino.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Reports in France suggest that Juventus striker David Trezeguet is a serious transfer target for Valencia.

Trezeguet, forced to stay at the club following demotion last year, will leave Turin this summer if the club fails to convince him to extend his contract which currently expires in 2008.

A host of clubs have been paired with a swoop, but the respected France Football magazine claims that Trezeguet is at the top of the Spanish club’s wish list.

Valencia sporting director Amedeo Carboni is understood to have already contacted Trezeguet’s people about a move, especially if they lose David Villa.

The former Monaco man has also been associated with French champions Lyon, but his salary seems a major obstacle.

“The player could only join Lyon on a loan deal,” said one of the player’s agents to weekly magazine Sport. “His annual wage is way too high for the French.”

Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas had offered £12m to Juve in January, but the Bianconeri turned down the offer by keeping Trezeguet at the Stadio Olimpico.

Liverpool and Milan have also been named as possible destinations for the 1998 World Cup winner.

Football Italia
I almost felt out of the chair when I red how much or better to be said how low Lyon is offered for him :disagree: They want £20 for almost every their player like Cris :disagree:

However I'm also for the option to extend Trez's contract and than focus on more important things like CB's positions.

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
Lyon offered 20 million last summer.

Trez's value has been dropping since last year. The longer he hangs around, the harder it will be to sell him off. He is no longer worth 20 million on his current contract, and if Juventus can get 15 million out of him, they should do it. If they wait to long, he'll be a free agent next year.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Hunter is another Trez. He won't contribute much to team play but he will guarantee you goals.

I would choose Hunter over Gilardino.
I've heard hundreds of people praising Huntelaar, but there is a point here. Trezeguet is already an experienced striker whom we can depend on and he isn't old. But, if he wants to leave, I prefer a striker like Diego Milito whose age is optimum, won't be that expensive and he's a good experience.

where's chelsea when you need them ? :(
In London.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)