David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Trezeguet is linked to Valencia through Fonseca :confused:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun2i.html

"Meanwhile, new reports this morning suggest that David Trezeguet is heading for La Liga, but not to the previously linked Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Spanish newspaper ‘Marca’ claims he is working out a deal with good friend and former Juve striker Daniel Fonseca, who is now a FIFA agent, to broker the move to Valencia.
"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Trezeguet is linked to Valencia through Fonseca :confused:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun2i.html

"Meanwhile, new reports this morning suggest that David Trezeguet is heading for La Liga, but not to the previously linked Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Spanish newspaper ‘Marca’ claims he is working out a deal with good friend and former Juve striker Daniel Fonseca, who is now a FIFA agent, to broker the move to Valencia.
"

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If he leaves, I don't see Huntelaar coming, so his replacement is...Iaquinta :wallbang:
Imagining our front line if these rumours are true is depressing.

Trezeguet may leave to Valencia, Huntelaar will stay in Amsterdam, Pizarro joined Chelsea, Toni joined Bayern Munich, Paulocci maybe used in an co-ownership with Udinese in Iaquinta's deal, Bojinov will return to Fiorentina and I don't see us negotiating other attackers.

So, our board maybe satisfied with: Del Piero - Iaquinta - Palladino - Zalayeta.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Spanish daily Marca have linked Juventus striker David Trezeguet with a move to Valencia.

The striker has recently been linked with Lyon over a swap deal, and though Juventus want to hold on to him, it is believed that they will accept a good offer.

The links with Valencia have surfaced after Daniel Fonseca, former player and a great friend of Trezeguet, was spotted in Valencia.

The Uruguayan is currently a licensed agent, and also a very good friend of Valencia sporting director Amedeo Carboni, who seems to be have won the internal battle against Quique Flores.

Fonseca is not Trezeguet's agent, as the player is represented by his father, but is reported by Marca to be smoothing the way for a possible move for the French international.

Goal.com

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,018
    With Huntelaar not coming,Trezeguet apparently set for a move abroad,and Iaquinta not being a natural finisher,I think Gilardino's arrival is looking more and more possible now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)