Danilo - RB - Real Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are working to find a definitive agreement with Danilo & then on Monday they could start negotiations with Real Madrid. (Sky)

Juventus will ask Real Madrid over a possible loan deal with obligation to buy for Danilo. (Sky)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Juventus are working to find a definitive agreement with Danilo & then on Monday they could start negotiations with Real Madrid. (Sky)

Juventus will ask Real Madrid over a possible loan deal with obligation to buy for Danilo. (Sky)
JUVENTUS WILL ASK REAL MADRID OVER A POSSIBLE LOAN DEAL WITH OBLIGATION TO BUY FOR DANILO.

RESULT. Player alienated.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
"According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Danilo has already agreed to a five-year contract worth €5m per season"

High wage but it compensates the low transfer fee...let's sign him the next days.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't rate him as a player, but we can make him better. And if this is what we need to do, to convince Sandro to stay, then so be it!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sandro must be very important and very stubborn when we are spending over 20 mil on a player just to convince him of staying....

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I don't rate him as a player, but we can make him better. And if this is what we need to do, to convince Sandro to stay, then so be it!
Sandro must be very important and very stubborn when we are spending over 20 mil on a player just to convince him of staying....
Signing Danilo has nothing to do with keeping or selling Sandro.

These talks are made up on Tuz.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Signing Danilo has nothing to do with keeping or selling Sandro.

These talks are made up on Tuz.
Don't you see that I am joking with that post?"important and very stubborn".Of course these things don't have anything in common with potential Danilo transfer.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
My God I cant believe we are seriously consider this fraud of a player.
He is horrible player just plain shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)