Danilo - RB - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
I know it's Goal but what is everyone's view of this
/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/8/main/2017/06/30/36739572/danilo-how-did-real-madrid-manage-to-convince-juventus-to

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/8/main/2017/06/30/36739572/danilo-how-did-real-madrid-manage-to-convince-juventus-to
Wouldnt read too much into it, for me he was quite good this year. He was disaster tgats true, but he is slowly rebuilding his form. Im not even so sure if Real really wants to sell him.p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course you'd want to imagine that.
And of course you have nothing better to do than keep quoting me. You're obsessed; it's pathetic. Why don't you run along and find a new victim who actually gives two turtle shits? And no, I'd love to keep Alex Sandro, because selling him sends all the wrong signals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Reactionary hyperbolic articles like that are pointless, the initial valid point of him being bad for for Real is a given (more 2nd season then first tho), but it goes into childish defenite black and white view of players. He is never gonna be an Alves, but he is just 23 and shown before this move 2 years ago he has alot of quality to offer if he gets going. Wont be the last player to struggle in a top club and have success elsewhere (that same Alves was said to be finished overhill granpa by same type of people who makes articles like this), this laughing stock BS is just theatre for petty casuals (same casuals who used to laugh and say Real get the best upcoming fullback in him, and Juve got the 2nd fiddle in Sandro).

The move comes with a risk (not skill or physical abilities, but he seems to crumble mentally and is not the smartest of players) but not only to a small degree, his physical and technical qualities are good and he can become a good fullback again, your career doesnt end at that age, regardless of articles like that, things arent that clear and simple in football. Certainly not one of my prefered choices, but he is essentially a market opportunity, fairly good one in a market that lacks quality right fullbacks alot.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Reactionary hyperbolic articles like that are pointless, the initial valid point of him being bad for for Real is a given (more 2nd season then first tho), but it goes into childish defenite black and white view of players. He is never gonna be an Alves, but he is just 23 and shown before this move 2 years ago he has alot of quality to offer if he gets going. Wont be the last player to struggle in a top club and have success elsewhere (that same Alves was said to be finished overhill granpa by same type of people who makes articles like this), this laughing stock BS is just theatre for petty casuals (same casuals who used to laugh and say Real get the best upcoming fullback in him, and Juve got the 2nd fiddle in Sandro).

The move comes with a risk (not skill or physical abilities, but he seems to crumble mentally and is not the smartest of players) but not only to a small degree, his physical and technical qualities are good and he can become a good fullback again, your career doesnt end at that age, regardless of articles like that, things arent that clear and simple in football. Certainly not one of my prefered choices, but he is essentially a market opportunity, fairly good one in a market that lacks quality right fullbacks alot.
Physicality and technique is all that is required for now, Euromaxx will handle the rest :allegri:
Danilo Done dealio to Juve

20M + bonuses

5m salary.

Source: lapelotona.com
I hope that isn't true. If we have that kind of money to offer him but arent offering sandro signifanct pay package :disagree:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That goal article is stupid, summing up their journalistic talents.

A lot of players have flopped hard at Madrid and then had success after moving on, Danilo will be the same.

Next to CBs like ours and with protection from our hardworking forwards he'll be a totally different player. He'll also have full faith of the management and the fans.

Can't stand short sighted articles like that, a player doesn't just completely lose their potential in 2 seasons at the most arrogant football club in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)