Daniele Rugani (80 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Played surprisingly good today. First time I really watched him play and i must say - he's solid defending and has a control of the situation that makes him stand out. I expect him to join us should he make his mark on the NT.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We could make some money letting someone go and replace with this guy. I cannot judge his potential from one game but I can't recall the last time I was this impressed by a 20 year old defender.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but who should we sell? Bonucci and Caceres play great thus far, Ogbonna isnt bad either. also, i think we would never sell Chiellini or Barzagli... :boh:

Jul 20, 2012
but who should we sell? Bonucci and Caceres play great thus far, Ogbonna isnt bad either. also, i think we would never sell Chiellini or Barzagli... :boh:
Well in my opinion if we intend on switching to a back 4, caceres could be lichts back up as well as cb. So that leaves Ogbonna, barzagli, chiellini, and bonucci for cb. IF I were juve I would let rugani stay another season out on loan

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i would want him here next season, though. maybe a major injury or terrible form by someone could be decisive in his return. and besides, i see no problem with having 5 CBs in our team and rotate more (we have 5 strikers for 2 spots too). we dont know what to expect from Barza once he returns and Chiellini has been very unsure lately + they're both injury prone so its better to have more options and if we dont have money for a top CB id rather have Rugani than an average player just for depth...

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I agree that Barzagli and Chiellini can't leave

Ofcourse we haven't seen barzagli in action so far this year, so we can't judge him until atleast he is back, but i would definately like to have Rugani here next year if he continues this form. work under Barzaglis guidance, ultimately taking over his place in this team.

I really like Bonnucis attitude and he is slowly winning me over. So if anyone has to leave it probably will be Ogbonna as he is worth more, but the problem with this is, if he is sold for something like 12mil Euro to Man u. And ends up exploding there, we could look really dumb by selling him of so cheaply.

So i could imagine that marotta is secretly hoping for a fairly big offer for BonBon

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
In the summer in my City we organized training camp, there were scouts from AC Milan and Empoli. The Empoli scout told me : ' There's a Juve player in our team called Rugani, that guy is going to be a class wingback just watch and wait' and it turned out so.

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #134
    I don't know but he looks very promising.

I think we'll try to offload Ogbonna and Barzagli is injury prone now. He could get plenty of playing time.

- - - Updated - - -

In the summer in my City we organized training camp, there were scouts from AC Milan and Empoli. The Empoli scout told me : ' There's a Juve player in our team called Rugani, that guy is going to be a class wingback just watch and wait' and it turned out so.
    He's a centerback.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    I don't know but he looks very promising.

I think we'll try to offload Ogbonna and Barzagli is injury prone now. He could get plenty of playing time.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a centerback.
    I know but his english was rusty, I was just quoting him :)

and tbh Ogbonna has been our best CB so far it would be foolish to offload him now.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Why are we talking about selling Ogbonna? What mistake has he made so terrible this season to warrant a sale? :lol:

The guy has been more than decent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 50)