Daniele Rugani (51 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Rugani would have made a great defender. Too bad Conte is in charge of the national team and plays a 3-5-2. Instead of becoming the next Nesta he is bound to be the next Ogbonna. Thats what ruins players' development Conte and the 3-5-2. I am so glad we have allegri he is a much better coach.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I won't be surprised if even Romagnoli gets a cap before him!!

Anyway.. which one of Rugani and Romagnoli is considered the bigger talent?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was fairly highly rated back in 2004. Sucked for a few years at Palermo and Wolfsburg...then went into God-Mode at Juve where he became one of the best CBs in the world. Bizarre career trajectory.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Rugani would have made a great defender. Too bad Conte is in charge of the national team and plays a 3-5-2. Instead of becoming the next Nesta he is bound to be the next Ogbonna. Thats what ruins players' development Conte and the 3-5-2. I am so glad we have allegri he is a much better coach.
mmmk...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He was fairly highly rated back in 2004. Sucked for a few years at Palermo and Wolfsburg...then went into God-Mode at Juve where he became one of the best CBs in the world. Bizarre career trajectory.
He captained Palermo back when they still had a decent squad. Won the World Cup in 2006 when Bundesliga had all their stadiums build and yes, God-mode under Conte

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Was barzagli a natural leader when he was at palermo ?

Sometimes you mature into it.
Yes Leadership abilities were actually visible in Barzagli in his Palermo days,where he captained a very decent Palermo squad as TheLaz has pointed out. There is actually a misconception that he sucked in all of his Wolfsburg days. In his first Season, he was actually a starter and played very good, in a season they won the Bundesliga!

But yes, if one has some basic qualities, you can actually mature as a leader...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)