Daniele Rugani (25 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One of the very few (along with Romagnoli) young and promising Italian CBs around. Has had a very good season so far with Empoli by all accounts. Cant wait to have him in our ranks next season.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
He was fairly highly rated back in 2004. Sucked for a few years at Palermo and Wolfsburg...then went into God-Mode at Juve where he became one of the best CBs in the world. Bizarre career trajectory.
FYI, he didn't suck at Palermo at all. All the big teams were linked to him until Wolfsburg came in with a 13m offer. He won the Bundesliga title in his first year there, playing every minute of that season!

Wtf are you talking about?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, I was also amazed when I read that Barza sucked in Wolfsburg and I was watching every single game of Wolfsburg following Dzeko and Misimovic. They ended up being BL champions.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, I was also amazed when I read that Barza sucked in Wolfsburg and I was watching every single game of Wolfsburg following Dzeko and Misimovic. They ended up being BL champions.
That was his first year. Then for two seasons Wolfsburg were bad. Almost got relegated in Barzagli's last year there (he left at half season). In the 2nd season they had the worst or one of the worst defensive records in Bundesliga, and being the leader of that defense, lots of the blame fell on his shoulders.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That was his first year. Then for two seasons Wolfsburg were bad. Almost got relegated in Barzagli's last year there (he left at half season). In the 2nd season they had the worst or one of the worst defensive records in Bundesliga, and being the leader of that defense, lots of the blame fell on his shoulders.
:agree:

He was so "amazing" for them in the end, that they sold him for fucking 350K or so FFS...I don't know why people are attempting to say that he was great at Wolfsburg.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Empoli don't want to sell Rugani to us in January, in order to do so, it would cost us around 7M for his half. In Summer it will cost us much less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)