Daniele Rugani (51 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Degraded to u-21's because romagnoli couldn't stay healthy!
Disappointing, but in reality he probably wasn't going to play and is more useful for Italy playing in the play-off for the U21's. He will have got the experience of being in the Azzurri camp which can only help him and Conte got a chance to have a look at him.

I only saw Ogbonna got owned by Gervinho once. He put in an AMAZING tackle on him towards the end of the game. I thought he was OK. Has improved since last season.
:agree:

I think Ogbonna has been decent so far this season.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Daniele Rugani admits he hopes to one day challenge for a spot at Juventus, but that focus right now is on Empoli.

The young defender’s form this term for the newly-promoted side has resulted in a call-up to the Italy squad and increased transfer speculation.

Rugani, who this international break then dropped down to the Under-21 squad and assisted in their Euro 2015 qualification play-off win over Slovakia, has now offered brief comment on his future.

“I’ve been followed by Juventus and cultivate the ambition to go back there, but for now I'm only focused on Empoli,” Rugani has stated to reporters after today’s win with the Azzurrini.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
'Rugani will return to Juventus’

By Football Italia staff

Daniele Rugani will likely return to Juventus in the summer, Empoli President Fabrizio Corsi has revealed.

The 20-year-old has impressed for the newly promoted side this term, even receiving an Italy call-up, and his club President admits that the Tuscans have little hope of hanging on to the stopper long-term.

“The technical staff at Juventus are good, and they’ve already set their sights on other players in our youth team,” Corsi revealed to Radio Rai today.

“He [Rugani] is an amazing guy, he works an hour longer every day than everyone else, and he’s dragged everyone up with him.

“For example, [Federico] Barba did not look ready for Serie A last year, now he’s making a difference in Serie A.

“There’s already an agreement in principle for [Rugani] to return to Juventus next year.”

http://www.football-italia.net/58454/‘rugani-will-return-juventus’

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)