Daniele Rugani (143 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
any idea if he counts as home-grown?? as far as I know a player has to spend 3 years at a club before 21years to be home-grown, what I don't know is whether he has to physically present at Juve or Juve ownership is enough. I checked that Rugani will be 20 next summer, spent a year with Juve Primavera and co-owned since but if he's on loan to Empoli would that count??
also what's his status with Juve, FSs say 50% ownership, but Juve website says permanent contract with Juve and temporary return to Empoli (loan), I am guessing Empoli has participation rights in co-own agreement??

edit: Empoli conceded a last minute goal :sergio:, so they are 3rd now which means outside automatic promotion places, not many rounds left.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Giocare nella Juventus sarebbe un sogno, è la squadra per cui tifo sin da bambino.

I have high hopes for Rugani, Di Marzio and others has praised him alot. Saying he and Ramagnoli is the future of Italy ( in the CB department). Nice to hear that he has been a Juve supporter since being a child. :scarf:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Empoli got promoted. which to me means Rugani can play in SerieA with Empoli without Juve having to sell him to some other club, because I think Empoli will give him chance to play since he came through their Primavera.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I never seen him play does he look promising ?
He looks very promising. Always a very reliable defender. But we should wait and see how he does this upcoming season with Empoli in Serie A. If he continues to show some positive signs we should take him back to replace the aging Chiellini or Barzagli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)