Daniele Rugani (17 Viewers)

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I think we'll sell one CB out of Bonucci, Demiral and Rugani. I don't know what Paratici planning, but Sarri actualy rates Rugani very high. He coachs Rugani at Empoli, and from then Sarri try to buy him in every club he coachs and in every summer. In 2015, Sarri calls Rugani is the best Italian youngster, high prise when names like Verratti, Insigne, Bernardeschi is around. So I think if Sarri have choice, Rugani will have very good chance to stay.

Sarri on Rugani: “He is the right man for any of the top European clubs and would fit in perfectly anywhere,”

Quote from 2015:
"Among Italy's youth, Rugani is the best of the bunch.

"He is extraordinary when it comes to applying himself. I made him debut when he was 18 years old."

"He'll play a key role in the future of Italian football".

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Last season Rugani was our youngest centerback. This summer we bought DeLigt, Demiral and Romero; these guys are four/five years younger than him. Rugani’s time as a “prospect” is officially over. He’s now, essentially, one of the seniors.
He'll be one of those players that go straight from being a young prospect to being an old has-been.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
So you are going to shit on Berna in every thread, are you?
There should be equal treatment for shit players. Berna and Mandzu have been spared for a very long time. Rugani barely plays in comparison to them but everyone shits on him.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
even for 20m would be a no brainer.
I dont know why people here underrate him so much - He is a good defender.. It is just he didnt reach the greatness he was expected to reach..
I think 30M is a fair price for him but I`d be tempted to see us sell with % on sell on fee as prices should inflate and he would probably start and increase his reputation elsewhere..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 7)