Daniele Rugani (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He definitely has something about him that is reassuring that's for sure. His press conferences are great for someone his age.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a rare breed and we need to keep him at all cost.

Quality young defenders are a dying breed in italy nowadays, and with some luck we can make him a key player for us and for italy for many years.

Again, we just cant let pass a chance like this.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Daniele Rugani feels “very fortunate” to be learning from Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini at Juventus.

The Italian Under-21 international made his first start for the Bianconeri in yesterday’s Coppa Italia win over Torino, and praised his more experienced teammates.

“I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by top pros on a daily basis and to be able to watch and learn from everything they do,” Rugani told JTV.

“They give me tips of both a technical and tactical nature, while they’ve also helped me on a psychological level to enter the field in the best mental state possible.

“I think that I’ve improved certain areas of my game since joining Juventus. I’m lucky to be training with very talented players across the whole squad.

“The Coach [Max Allegri] and staff are helping me develop in the best possible way.”

Rugani also discussed his long-await first start for the club, having previously been limited to a Champions League cameo appearance.

“We played very well yesterday and we had the right approach to the match. It was important to show just how hungry and determined we are to win every game we’re involved in.

“It was a great feeling to line up from the very start. My team-mates and the Coach helped me handle the situation well and so I’m grateful to them all.

“It was a derby, so by no means an easy encounter, but I’m happy with how it went.”

:touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He knows what is best for him. In this learning years he needs to soak everything he can from the 3 in front of him. Wasting this chance would be the stuff of idiots..even if it means a little less playing time for now.

I mean, if you want to aspire to be the next best defender in italy...you cant ask for more than to be the understudy of the azurri backline..all of them in your team...everyday.

They are no nesta cannavaro maldini..but is one of the best backline in the game.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope he doesnt soaks Bonnuci long balls, and Chiellini brainfarts
What the hell.

Watch that insane Morata miss against Sevilla again, and come tell me Bonucci's long passes arent good.

What the hell, seriously.

His long passing is quite good. Be it switching it to a wingback 40 meters further, or centrally to a player.

Its an asset to be able to do that

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Lol, Bonucci's long ball is his best asset actually and the main thing that allows our 352 to work. If you don't think so just imagine someone with Chiello distribution skills playing center defender. Fucking ridiculous.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont like how Bonucci defends...but i admit he has improved to decent levels.

His passes and long balls are really good tho...and he has improved a lot in doing them. Sometime in the conte era..he was overabusing his long balls and wasting possestion.

Now he uses it very wisely.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This guy is only popular for not getting a single yellow card last season. We can't count on him yet. Coppa will have to do with him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This guy is only popular for not getting a single yellow card last season. We can't count on him yet. Coppa will have to do with him.
If we came to conclusions about Bonucci in his first two season with us he should be playing in Serie C now.

Okay maybe B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)