Dani Alves (13 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So basically use him as an €8m ornament. That would have been a good use of finances.

So you're telling me we couldn't have gotten 5M euros for him off of PSG-City?

Aah I forget that here on Tuz we accept there's an invisible force preventing Juve from having any back bone when it comes to dealing with player power, as opposed to most other clubs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So you're telling me we couldn't have gotten 5M euros for him off of PSG-City?

Aah I forget that here on Tuz we accept there's an invisible force preventing Juve from having any back bone when it comes to dealing with player power, as opposed to most other clubs.
Well we really don't know, but the "bench him" option doesn't work in the real world now.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not wanting 5m for him but rescinding his contract had to do with dignity. After what he said and did, he was a persona non grata. We weren't looking to profit off of him but to get rid of him. Termination was the obvious correct decision and end result.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He obviously was not a fit here at Juve and didn't think he would win a CL here

I find it strange he says Neymar left Barca got PSG to win a CL when he already won it at Barca and in Neymar's last season there they knocked out PSG

Alves is just a very weird person in my opinion

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Coman fucked him hard when Bayern beat PSG 3-1. He’s past it and if PSG are dumb enough to play him in the knockout stages over Meunier they won’t win the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)