Dani Alves (10 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
There is one golden rule. Treat others the same way you want to be treated.

Would he mention children if it was one of his former/current teammates? Would he like to hear the same words about his friend said by a colleague footballer? Obviously not. He's a prick.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He should've just kept his mouth shut. He's an insufferable cunt and an attention seeking whore. Loathsome and detestable character. It would be wonderful if he were to suffer a career ending injury in the CL tie against Madrid. Hopefully that other dirty cunt Ramos has something nasty in store for him :xfinger:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I get the point he's trying to make. It's tragic that Davide died, may he RIP, but the world doesn't flinch when innocent people, including children, are dying from malnutrition, starvation and violence everyday, particularly when the developed world benefits from such tragedies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I get the point he's trying to make. It's tragic that Davide died, may he RIP, but the world doesn't flinch when innocent people, including children, are dying from malnutrition, starvation and violence everyday, particularly when the developed world benefits from such tragedies.
I agree but you dont say this kinda shit so soon when people arr mourning. Seriously bad timing and as someone else said he would definatly give a shit if it was more close to home.

If he so concerned about the well being of suffering children why does he live in such a big house or waste so much money on clothes and cars?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Watch the video, he didn't say anything wrong.

It was the Italian media being disgraceful with their clickbaits.

[video=twitter;970739837044105216]https://twitter.com/goal/status/970739837044105216[/video]

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I agree but you dont say this kinda shit so soon when people arr mourning. Seriously bad timing and as someone else said he would definatly give a shit if it was more close to home.

If he so concerned about the well being of suffering children why does he live in such a big house or waste so much money on clothes and cars?
Was he not part of the team that cried while holding a neymar jersey before the game after he hurt his back?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Watch the video, he didn't say anything wrong.

It was the Italian media being disgraceful with their clickbaits.

[video=twitter;970739837044105216]https://twitter.com/goal/status/970739837044105216[/video]
Definitely got his math wrong. Every day, millions of children die? Really, Dani? How many children you think are out there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)