Dani Alves (32 Viewers)

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I would put Alves to train with the primavera untill his contract runs out, and put him on the most ridiculous fines known to men. And block him out of all and every advertisement we put of our team. Remove from our roster in all competitions.

Board seems to think "remove this filth, dont let him tarnish others".

I understand the board. Maybe its better ? I would do something else. I dont know whats better.
For me this whole Alves situation add to the Vidal sale and Pogba situation. We let ourselfes be pushed by clubs, agents and now our very own players. We set a precedent with Pogba with our "sell if he askes to leave" policy and now we're setting a new one and who can say he'll be the last one to abuse it? Loyalty is gone and all that's left is a contract and it's rules.

He'll be 35 next year and we can easily play the "your career will be over and you'll miss your last WC" card and I'm sure City would have offered money for him. The money is not so important but we'd set a "don't act like in a jungle" rule. I understand you point of view and don't want to let him mess with the team but get something in return, otherwise you just got played by your player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not tolerating it but I think it's just petty and childish to plan some kind of revenge. Just get rid of the player if he doesn't want to be here and doesn't respect the club. Revenge is the real sign of weakness.
Revenge is getting 5m/4m from city.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wow, what we gonna do with a fortune like that? Somehow I think Juventus honor is worth more to let a donkey like Alves $#@!ting on it.
Of course it is but let's face it he won't be made a as an example. So let's get rid of him on our terms, that saves face. If we sell him on his terms then so much for our honour. 5m seems petty but it's a slap on his conniving face and also pays off his wages (or more depending on whatever he's on). So effectively the cunt played for us for free. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nah...wouldn't mind forcing him to stay, bench all season, removed from CL, win treble. He misses out on the WC, Brazil win WC.
THAT'S revenge @PhRoZeN
Yeah but it's a fantasy. It's similar to the type of revenge I fantasize about on my ex.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah but it's a fantasy. It's similar to the type of revenge I fantasize about on my ex.

Like she got fat and ugly, contracted 21 different STD's, trapped in abusive relationship and boyfriend is cheating on her. They go on your version of Maury Show you are Host and you roast the bitch?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Like she got fat and ugly, contracted 21 different STD's, trapped in abusive relationship and boyfriend is cheating on her. They go on your version of Maury Show you are Host and you roast the bitch?
:baus: I'll send her your way once I've actioned this.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Of course it is but let's face it he won't be made a as an example. So let's get rid of him on our terms, that saves face. If we sell him on his terms then so much for our honour. 5m seems petty but it's a slap on his conniving face and also pays off his wages (or more depending on whatever he's on). So effectively the $#@! played for us for free. :D

5mln is peanuts for City. Not only Alves would laugh of us but also City. They used 5mln as a toilet paper in Etihad Stadium last season and Juventus is to be proud that we got 5mln for Alves instead of letting him go for free? I would:

-make him stay here till his contract runs out and don't play him at all,
-make City pay at least 20mln or no deal
-terminate his contract with disrespectful outfield behavior as an official reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)