Dani Alves (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
- - - Updated - - -

Only if we can yours to zacrybaby :p if he bothers you, block him

- - - Updated - - -
Lol

Why does everyone assume I have an underscore in the name too?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not polluting every thread with repetitive depressed complaining.

And i think we're shipping Alves cause the board doesnt want him to do further damage
Am i breaking any rules here? No am I concerned about the lack of activity this summer? Yes

Not my problem if you can't take it. Quit moaning about it and use the block feature

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
- - - Updated - - -

Lol

Why does everyone assume I have an underscore in the name too?

- - - Updated - - -

Am i breaking any rules here? No am I concerned about the lack of activity this summer? Yes

Not my problem if you can't take it. Quit moaning about it and use the block feature
If this is what you call beeing concerned, i understand why you are a virgin other then appearance, character and body odor.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Zach there are plenty of members here who really can't stand your posts. So my advice is quit moaning about others and worry about yourself. You have absolutely no respect for others who have different opinions to the point you resort to name calling and personal insults. In fact it goes to show how pathetic you really are

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Block him and we dont have to hear your complaining in addition to his. Also you don't have to defend blindly everything this board does.
I dont blindly defend them. I think we should have wrapped up Nzonzi and Costa by now and focus on a RB first before we see what else can be done.

But his extremely cringeworthy pmssing is beyond anything.

You have your bianconero_81, linebreak, Vialli_twodigits,.. who'll turn up in the summer to release the frustration of their lives, and than silently go away once the team yet again proves them wrong. But at least they do it in a way that doesnt make me want to shoot them with a bazooka.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I dont blindly defend them. I think we should have wrapped up Nzonzi and Costa by now and focus on a RB first before we see what else can be done.

But his extremely cringeworthy pmssing is beyond anything.

You have your bianconero_81, linebreak, Vialli_twodigits,.. who'll turn up in the summer to release the frustration of their lives, and than silently go away once the team yet again proves them wrong. But at least they do it in a way that doesnt make me want to shoot them with a bazooka.
So if the board lets alves walk on his own terms after the bitch Antics he's pulled, you don't think that's wrong?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So if the board lets alves walk on his own terms after the bitch Antics he's pulled, you don't think that's wrong?
I would put Alves to train with the primavera untill his contract runs out, and put him on the most ridiculous fines known to men. And block him out of all and every advertisement we put of our team. Remove from our roster in all competitions.

Board seems to think "remove this filth, dont let him tarnish others".

I understand the board. Maybe its better ? I would do something else. I dont know whats better.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
In this respect I applaud how Milan's board has gone about things with donnarumma. Stand firm, principles before business. A plastic club doesn't care about principles, we have a tradition, we are big, we can set an example if we really want to.

That said, there is some irony here and that of a plastic club but led by a stubborn manager. That is the saga between pep and yaya who had a rift and with city being firm and resolute they solved that situation.

To be mocked by two players over two summers and just take it IMO is a sign of weakness. One that breeds and attracts more clowns to this club who see this as nothing but a stepping stone or a holiday while hurting the very essence of what this club stands for. By setting an example won't stop a clown being a clown but it would make them think twice when they come out with shit. We don't ask for loyalty but respect. We show respect and instead get disrespected. I don't think it's asking a lot when it's time to say, let's try it another way.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
In that aspect we are weak, there's no denying it.

But I also understand how the board don't want to keep a man child like Alves around afraid he could contaminate our team.

BUT personally I'd teach him a lesson. A good one. Not a single match until his contract runs out. Not including him in the CL or Serie A squads, and training with the Primavera. He'd go fucking mental on Twitter and wed have shown the world you don't mess with Juventus.

Jun 6, 2015
In this respect I applaud how Milan's board has gone about things with donnarumma. Stand firm, principles before business. A plastic club doesn't care about principles, we have a tradition, we are big, we can set an example if we really want to.

That said, there is some irony here and that of a plastic club but led by a stubborn manager. That is the saga between pep and yaya who had a rift and with city being firm and resolute they solved that situation.

To be mocked by two players over two summers and just take it IMO is a sign of weakness. One that breeds and attracts more clowns to this club who see this as nothing but a stepping stone or a holiday while hurting the very essence of what this club stands for. By setting an example won't stop a clown being a clown but it would make them think twice when they come out with shit. We don't ask for loyalty but respect. We show respect and instead get disrespected. I don't think it's asking a lot when it's time to say, let's try it another way.

I completely disagree on this. Milan handled the Donnarumma situation really poorly. They threw him under the bus prematurely and will now look completely ridiculous if the player still renews. They held a frigging press conference informing that the player won't renew.

We are putting principles before business in pretty much all our transfer dealings. If anything trying to force players is a clear sign of weakness. If you have real strength you don't need to parade around with it. That's what I love most about Beppe, he has absolutely no ego and doesn't need to try and prove anything. We should always rise above this kind of petty shit and not get sucked into some shitty telenovela.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I completely disagree on this. Milan handled the Donnarumma situation really poorly. They threw him under the bus prematurely and will now look completely ridiculous if the player still renews. They held a frigging press conference informing that the player won't renew.

We are putting principles before business in pretty much all our transfer dealings. If anything trying to force players is a clear sign of weakness. If you have real strength you don't need to parade around with it. That's what I love most about Beppe, he has absolutely no ego and doesn't need to try and prove anything. We should always rise above this kind of petty $#@! and not get sucked into some $#@!ty telenovela.
The whole press conference, yes it was stupid but that's not my point.

How exactly will they look ridiculous if donnarumma signed a renewal?

Each to his own on this one, you've got a better tolerance level and can stand jerks like Alves and pogba easily. I can't, being disrespected by your employee is hardly a sign of strength.

Jun 6, 2015
The whole press conference, yes it was stupid but that's not my point.

How exactly will they look ridiculous if donnarumma signed a renewal?

Each to his own on this one, you've got a better tolerance level and can stand jerks like Alves and pogba easily. I can't, being disrespected by your employee is hardly a sign a strength.

I'm not tolerating it but I think it's just petty and childish to plan some kind of revenge. Just get rid of the player if he doesn't want to be here and doesn't respect the club. Revenge is the real sign of weakness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)