Dani Alves (23 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Think some of you are exaggerating, this guy only played 18 games last season, it's nothing like the sale of Pogba or Vidal who were great for seasons. I reckon he will flop at Man city as well lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Think some of you are exaggerating, this guy only played 18 games last season, it's nothing like the sale of Pogba or Vidal who were great for seasons. I reckon he will flop at Man city as well lol
He will, because City defense is all over the place. With a player like him though, its all about motivation. When hes 100% on it, hes one of the best players in the world, as he had shown in the last few months of the season. If he doesent have that maniacal drive to win anymore, hell enjoy collecting the moneyz at Citeh for a season and go back to Brazil

- - - Updated - - -

Pls

Vidal-Seedorf-Gatusso
Guti
Dis not a drinking contest

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First of all, i quite frankly don't care about who shares, or who doesn't share my opinion. @Post Ironic

And no, i'm not turning anti-Beppe, i'm not into black and white thinking. I will always be thankful for what Beppe and the management have done over the last years, but at this point i'm fed up with seeing our star players come and go and sweating over possible sales.

You want to win the CL? - stop selling your best players. don't sacrifice your midfield for a better attack or vice versa. Top 3 teams don't do that. They only sell deadwood and add quality to what they already have.
:tup:

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can't replace him directly, there just aren't enough quality right backs around. It's something you'd have to work on with a younger player over time.

You just don't replace Dani Alves like-for-like. Still, it would call for something different. Instead of his floating-right midfielder role you would have a proper right back and a proper right winger in our current formation.

enzo

May 14, 2012
You can't replace him directly, there just aren't enough quality right backs around. It's something you'd have to work on with a younger player over time.

You just don't replace Dani Alves like-for-like. Still, it would call for something different. Instead of his floating-right midfielder role you would have a proper right back and a proper right winger in our current formation.
Totally agree. A challenge for Beppe though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This was our best team, post-calciopoli. We've improved in an almost linear line since Beppe took over.

As long as we keep improving and remain a top 3-4 club in football I'm perfectly fine with selling anyone.
I agree. It's just one part where I disagree and imo why we lost a CL: our midfield has become weaker as we're still missing Vidal.

- - - Updated - - -

So in the end it's gonna be 5-6mln that we'll earn from the transfer, yeah, that's seriously a lot of money like everyone mentioned lol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Apparently some were fapping over EPL links and thinking how we'll swim in the river of money.

Dani Alves was simply amazing for us. Selling him for 5mln euros makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The more I think about it the more dumb it sounds. Luckily City ain't retarded to see such thing.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah typo.

Real Madrid has won 3 of 4 CLs. We're a county mile ahead of everyone right now in Europe.

We're a mile ahead of Atletico, and far above Bayern over the last 3 years.
What a ridiculous statement

Reminds me when you said Pogba is miles above Verratti and Iniesta before we sold him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a ridiculous statement

Reminds me when you said Pogba is miles above Verratti and Iniesta before we sold him
Iniesta is superior to Pogba; perhaps not the current edition/version of Iniesta, but throughout his career, it isn't even a contest. As for Verratti, I get the sensation he is slightly overhyped around these parts. He is a very special player, but just like Paul, he hasn't shown it enough, and has done nothing in his career thus far to warrant such exalted praise and adulation.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)