Dani Alves (12 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So far the sources are Mundo Deportivo, Corierre and The Sun so calm down. There might be something going on as I think we could've refused Dani request to extend the deal. Nevertheless I don't see a reason why shouldn't he honor the contract he has with us for the next season.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why would any player do that, when by now it has been established multiple times that Juventus can successfully be treated like a doormat.
I think we should make an example out of him. It's a low risk since we would lose like 5mln not selling him and it's still a big name.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:shifty:

always happens, there are rumors of interest, then rumors of agreed terms with player, then rumours of suggested fee, then Juve denies everything, one week later player leaves for suggested rumour fee

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I hope he stays. Would be idiotic to let him go. Also that would prove fucking ferdinand right when he said he should go to City and leave Juve.

Does anyone remember that video (I think it was after the barca match) where Lineker asked him if he should leave Juve for City and Ferdinand said yes, top players would.

- - - Updated - - -

If we were richer we could just replace his unprofessional ass this mercato.
yeah with top professionals like De sciglio who are just as talented and experienced only in losing and playing like shit all their career.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I hope he stays. Would be idiotic to let him go. Also that would prove fucking ferdinand right when he said he should go to City and leave Juve.

Does anyone remember that video (I think it was after the barca match) where Lineker asked him if he should leave Juve for City and Ferdinand said yes, top players would.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah with top professionals like De sciglio who are just as talented and experienced only in losing and playing like shit all their career.
He's right though, a top player should try to maximize the size and diversity of trophies in his cabinet. Theoretically speaking had we won the treble, I'd even let him go for free if he wanted to go win an EPL title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)