Dani Alves (10 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ignore those sources. English press is butthurt because their team didn't sign him for free from Barca and now he is playing for some defensive Italian team.

Stay for many, many years with us Dani. And make us a monstrous team. Love ya :heart:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He is single handedly winning us key games and trophies. He is the polar opposite of players like Higuain, as he gets fired up to the absolute max when there is everything at stake in the game. A masterstroke from Allegri to play him pretty much as a winger.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He might leave, Dani Alves came here to win. If we win it all, I can definitely see him going for another challenge. Fair play to him either way.
Yeah, but Tottenham... I mean if he wants to keep on winning, he should pick Chelsea. Tottenham are a team that just waits to be raided by the rich clubs for their players. Alves would do better if he joins PSG or Bayern.

He left Barcelona because he felt unappreciated. I don't think that he'll have such an issue with us. I can see him staying for more than 1 season even if he keeps on winning.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yeah, but Tottenham... I mean if he wants to keep on winning, he should pick Chelsea. Tottenham are a team that just waits to be raided by the rich clubs for their players. Alves would do better if he joins PSG or Bayern.

He left Barcelona because he felt unappreciated. I don't think that he'll have such an issue with us. I can see him staying for more than 1 season even if he keeps on winning.
He likes to be competitive in the CL :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)