Dani Alves (12 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What??
Are you a Barca fan or smth? Him our MVp, have you been last year to watch Quadrado? Thats MVP!!
Licht is easily better than Dani. Italy is not a walk in the park for offensive players like him, there will be a time that he will have to defend and defenders here are tougher and his famous dives wont save him with us, as we dont get the same ref favor Barca enjoys...
I said reinforcement+impact. How that hell u get I said MVP? R u joking?

We have 5 reinforcement already and when said Impact It means cheate a chance in our game plan... I can see trying two CF when Dybala is out just to be served form Alves and Sandro. That's what I meant with Impact, be able to change our way to get to the goal

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Did look susceptible in defense though. Tried a couple of tricks in a dangerous area, and lost the ball. Hopefully, Allegri will eliminate that aspect of his approach.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thank you Alex! Just look at his videio and claim again that he had a fantastic perfromance.
He was average at best, no need to overrate him.
Some great crosses indeed, many defensive lapses, a trademark dive, some dribbles here and there, lots of flicks, yet lesser essence than Licht. He seems indeed to have a better cross though and a soft touch for Zdukic's head, which could be usefull, but hopefully will turn us into a run wide, cross and header EPL type of teams...
A pleasant surprise is that he still has some speed left, se seemed more energetic than Higuain.
It is indeed good to have a more offensive Licht as an option, esp when we face those 10 behind the ball smaller serie A teams, he will be of great use in Allegri's rotation, but i see Benatia, Pjanic and Higuain offerring more, prolly Pjaca too.
And i still believe that noone will bring to the table Quadrado's performances and essential contributions.
Alves is famous for his dives, in our team i dont want that and i believe that the refs dont favor us enough to make a proper use for it, also unlike Barca's passing game, many times Juve attacks and defends with a purpose unseen in the Spanish league and this is were we expect to make a difference, yet this game is beyond Alve's gameplay.
I was not impressed by that game, i expect him to adapt more to our play!

Jan 22, 2016
Dani Alves : "I left a great team to join one that's on the same level. Juventus is at the same height as Barcelona."

"This is a super Juve. Really super. A great team with great players who are all on the same side."

"The players I found here are at a very high level. You have champions who know what it means to win & know how to play to win."

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Dani Alves : "I left a great team to join one that's on the same level. Juventus is at the same height as Barcelona."

"This is a super Juve. Really super. A great team with great players who are all on the same side."

"The players I found here are at a very high level. You have champions who know what it means to win & know how to play to win."
And this is a school example of interview in which you honor previous and current club.
Many of our ex players should be ashamed and learn from this.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Him and Dybala :ID:

Absolutely loving their combinational play. That right hand side looks so transformed now thanks to the :star: Legendary G.O.A.T :star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)