Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
I really hoped to sign him back in 2003..seeing him in the U20 world cup
Considering our right backs at the time (with Lippi)

Check @ 00:20

Also i remember many fascinating performances
A free kick at crossbar; cant remember the match

Now he is here.. hope we win the CL

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
He can pass better than Licht, maybe that will make up for his so so defending. I'm hoping he'll have a Pirlo-esque period of greatness here and have like 15+ assists/season before his old man body gives out. That would be cool.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
His defending should not be crucial for 352, even John Square was doing good there. His attacking abilities are level above Licht's though, Alves might be the most important transfer of this mercato.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dat cross for the 1st goal :tuttosport:

Really liked what I saw of him today, particularly offensively and as a team player. Was a bit shaky in defense, though, but let's face it; it's not the strongest aspect of his game. Hopefully, though, he can still do well even defensively, once he settles in more and acts upon the orders of the great dacdical master that is Massimiliano Allegri.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This guy could be our bigger reinforcement in term of impact this year.... I could see us with two CF in front in some games just to give Alves more heads to serve

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This guy could be our bigger reinforcement in term of impact this year.... I could see us with two CF in front in some games just to give Alves more heads to serve
What??
Are you a Barca fan or smth? Him our MVp, have you been last year to watch Quadrado? Thats MVP!!
Licht is easily better than Dani. Italy is not a walk in the park for offensive players like him, there will be a time that he will have to defend and defenders here are tougher and his famous dives wont save him with us, as we dont get the same ref favor Barca enjoys...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Licht better then Dani Alves...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What??
Are you a Barca fan or smth? Him our MVp, have you been last year to watch Quadrado? Thats MVP!!
Licht is easily better than Dani. Italy is not a walk in the park for offensive players like him, there will be a time that he will have to defend and defenders here are tougher and his famous dives wont save him with us, as we dont get the same ref favor Barca enjoys...
First, Dani is a Juve player now. Anyone who praises him and his performances is NOT a Barca fan.

And I'm one of the biggest Lichtsteiner fans in these forums and I wouldn't claim he is 'easily' better than Alves, not in a million years TBH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)