Dani Alves (11 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Essence? Are you talking about him being a bit more fundamentally sound?
no, about him providing an assist, a shoot, or a direct goal chance and less flips, dives and long crosses, he is good enough to adapt, serie A will make him a better player and only us will benefit from this!
I liked his defensive contributions too, hopefully he will keep it up, with Cuadrado coming, there will be fierce competition on our right flank!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
no, about him providing an assist, a shoot, or a direct goal chance and less flips, dives and long crosses, he is good enough to adapt, serie A will make him a better player and only us will benefit from this!
I liked his defensive contributions too, hopefully he will keep it up, with Cuadrado coming, there will be fierce competition on our right flank!
Understood. :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A few passing errors (not many), but I feel those came down to him not having played in Serie-A before, where you get so little space to work with before an opposing player closes you down. Other than those couple of errors, he did really, really well throughout the game, and particularly in the first half. Contributed both offensively and defensively. This being his debut game in a brand new club and a brand new league, all I can say is: GREAT performance

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
A few passing errors (not many), but I feel those came down to him not having played in Serie-A before, where you get so little space to work with before an opposing player closes you down. Other than those couple of errors, he did really, really well throughout the game, and particularly in the first half. Contributed both offensively and defensively. This being his debut game in a brand new club and a brand new league, all I can say is: GREAT performance
Agreed, he will only get better this season as he learns the intricacies. Solid performance, and he should hold down the right side with licht for a few years until we get a permanent replacement. Great signing on a free

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Dani knows how to play with a short Argentinian forward so it was great to see him triggering Dybala's inner Messi. Hopefully Paulo can grow even more as a player with Alves' help.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He has this look that he is just there because he has to, I mean he does not look like he gives a fuck about the team or even football in general. With that being said he puts in great performances.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't have that impression of him at all (him not wanting to be here or that he doesn't care).
Not wanting to be here? That's not what I said, I said he has a look (facial expression) like he doesn't care yet he cares as he runs a lot and does things all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)