Dani Alves (15 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is fucking awesome. This guy knew he was leaving Barca for free when he signed his renewal. Lmao. Also, he mentions we have what it takes to win CL, but we're very superstitious about it and hardly like mentioning it at Juve facilities. So it's confirmed, we have a CL mental block/self consciousness.
Probably just Italian superstition, it's everywhere. Not that the likes of Roma or Napoli really bother with it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People who have been bashing this guy are complete fools.

10X the player Licht is now.

- - - Updated - - -

2 goals - 2 assists in the CL now.

Just what we bought him for. Beast. :tuttosport:
@CrimsonianKing

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
To be fair he played like a shithead earlier in the season. Barely running and chipping forward balls to nobody.
Nah. That was super exaggerated. He was one of our best couple players in CL group stage before his injury.

Admittedly seemed disinterested and poor in most Serie A matches.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
against a decimated Porto sitting back

against Bayern I gladly take Licht. Don't like when a defender is judged by how he goes forward. In 4231 we got 5 attack minded players + Alex Sandro. No need for Alves unless it's a situation like today
I have no problem with that. They each offer benefits against specific opposition. Though Alves is nowhere near as bad defensively as some are making him out to be, and Licht has had a relatively poor year defending. Still, Licht on the top of his game is a beast against teams with top attacking wingers.

May 26, 2016
We are infact in a spoiled position, where we have to fantastic fullbacks with great strengths in different areas. Makes for a perfect rotation depending on the opponent. Alves showed today that his offensive qualities is a great weapon to bring in these types of games.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #835
    Should be our starting RB. Especially in the CL, when we need more technique and less running. Great finish after just coming on. He'll be a key player for us, especially n Europe, over the next couple of seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)