Dani Alves (6 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Really far away from the Dani Alves i knew.
He doesn't realize that he is not at Barcellona anymore and that he is an old man.
I thought he could offer much more in attack but so far so poor

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Anyone seen the way he reacted to the first goal that we conceded? He just pulled his socks up as if nothing happened. :D
That's called experience. What did u want him to do, have a panic attack like a lot of the fans? Btw no one was at fault for that goal. It was just perfectly executed. Give them credit.

He's one of the most emotional players we have too. Saw him yelling at his teammates to fight later on in the game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone seen the way he reacted to the first goal that we conceded? He just pulled his socks up as if nothing happened. :D
He's used to playing in a team that was invariably going to score three past the opponent, I suppose it's a good habit. It's not as if we are used to losing at all, let's be honest. We might not reach the ultimate objective each season, we might play shit for spells of a season, but we lose very few games over the course of a season. When it matters at least. Imagine we had took 4 points from Milan, the league would be absolutely farcical.

Jun 6, 2015
That's called experience. What did u want him to do, have a panic attack like a lot of the fans? Btw no one was at fault for that goal. It was just perfectly executed. Give them credit.

He's one of the most emotional players we have too. Saw him yelling at his teammates to fight later on in the game.
Alex Sandro lost his man on that corner but wouldn't be too hard on him for that. There usually is a mistake when a team concedes after a set-piece however minor it might be.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't think Alves has been poor. He just hasn't been a difference maker, but he's OK. Still a nocht above Licht's last season, that was pretty poor.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sevilla is a very physical-whining-simeone likes Team so it's a game to play tight, Sevilla press a lot for his wing at first half so It wasn't easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)