Dani Alves (14 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Our style doesn't suit at all right now. Slow, shit passing, no quick one two, no runs...

No wonder his best games came when he was playing with dybala near him.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He's used to playing in a team that was invariably going to score three past the opponent, I suppose it's a good habit. It's not as if we are used to losing at all, let's be honest. We might not reach the ultimate objective each season, we might play shit for spells of a season, but we lose very few games over the course of a season. When it matters at least. Imagine we had took 4 points from Milan, the league would be absolutely farcical.
Yeah I know mate. The guy is cold-blooded and hope others guys can learn a thing or two. That part on the league situation is so true, but I refuse to agree that the Serie A is a weak league if this is what you mean. They are tough especially at home grounds but that's Juventus who make them look so crap. It iswhat it is and only Milan teams can get back to top level and the others will always be where they belong.

That's called experience. What did u want him to do, have a panic attack like a lot of the fans? Btw no one was at fault for that goal. It was just perfectly executed. Give them credit.
He's one of the most emotional players we have too. Saw him yelling at his teammates to fight later on in the game.
Never said it was a bad thing to do. On the contrary, I liked it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Already has 2 goals-2 assists. More goals than he scored in the last 2 years combined at Barca (0).

Averaging more chances created/90 (2.5), more long balls/90 (4.3), more crosses/90 (2.5) than he has since his pre-2010 Barca years.

But yeah, he sucks, he's done, he's a flop.

This forum has gone full retard lately. The amount of absurd player-bashing happening is disgusting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Already has 2 goals-2 assists. More goals than he scored in the last 2 years combined at Barca (0).

Averaging more chances created/90 (2.5), more long balls/90 (4.3), more crosses/90 (2.5) than he has since his pre-2010 Barca years.

This forum has gone full retard lately. The amount of absurd player-bashing happening is disgusting.
Some things never change.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

More goals than Thomas Muller, who has 0 goals in 9 BuLi games. Imagine if he played for us....

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, guess who's Juve's highest rated player in the CL this season according to whoscored?
Pjanic is third highest rated player in Serie A.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't even like Dani Alves. Might be my least liked player in this team, but the man has been very good for us, thus far. It's utter nonsense to suggest he's been poor.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let's say we come up against Real Madrid and Ronaldo - i'd play Licht/Cuadrado over Dani Alves/Cuadrado 10/10. What a shame he isn't even available.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah. People resorting to statistics to validate shit. As if statistics are all indicative ffs! He has had a few solid games, but overall has been quite poor, especially in the defensive phase. His forward runs and crosses haven't been very effective, and he often gets caught out of position by trying to drift into midfield.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ah. People resorting to statistics to validate shit. As if statistics are all indicative ffs! He has had a few solid games, but overall has been quite poor, especially in the defensive phase. His forward runs and crosses haven't been very effective, and he often gets caught out of position by trying to drift into midfield.
You resorting to utter nonsense to validate your shit opinion. :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah. Going forward. Against Ronaldo i want my fullback to defend.
He hasn't been poor at all defensively for us.

The one match we actually were badly outplayed and conceded twice from crosses was against Inter, and Licht played the 90 minutes there.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep bumbling and mumbling like the epic "genius" that you are :baus:

Your mouth must be a sewage disposal unit, since you keep spewing all that shit.
The results, our place in the table, our place in our CL group, our last 5 years, all support my opinion and my optimism.

You just sound like a complete fucking moron, entirely oblivious to what this club has been doing for over 5 years now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He hasn't been poor at all defensively for us.

The one match we actually were badly outplayed and conceded twice from crosses was against Inter, and Licht played the 90 minutes there.

- - - Updated - - -

The results, our place in the table, our place in our CL group, our last 5 years, all support my opinion and my optimism.

You just sound like a complete fucking moron, entirely oblivious to what this club has been doing for over 5 years now.
:lol: What a dimwitted fuck. You are an epic tool Broski. Even the most delusional optimists can see that our midfield is dysfunctional and lacks guts and balls. Our club has also been selling our best midfield players (Morata aside, as we had no control over the situation), without adequately replacing them. If you are happy winning the Serie A title every year, and barely making a dent in Europe year in year out, then good for you. Serie A is a pathetic joke of a league, and we should be consistently targeting the QFs/Semis of the CL. That is what we should be targeting/aiming for. A club of our history and tradition demands it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)