Dani Alves (65 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Dani Alves is definitely in the conversation of GOAT RB. Beyond that, it all comes down to a subjective opinion.
Exactly. Especially when there aren’t that many fullbacks who reached the level he did. But to be honest In my team I’d pick Cafu for what he adds besides his skills, same reason why I’d go with Roberto Carlos instead of Marcelo But he’s another one definitely in the conversation of goat too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Exactly. Especially when there aren’t that many fullbacks who reached the level he did. But to be honest In my team I’d pick Cafu for what he adds besides his skills, same reason why I’d go with Roberto Carlos instead of Marcelo But he’s another one definitely in the conversation of goat too.
I would say people who pick Marcelo over R.Carlos saw the former in his prime and not the latter.

Peak R.Carlos was a force of nature. Extremely quick and powerfull. Almost impossible to get past 1v1 by the line. Good positional awareness. Incredible addition to the attack when he came forward.

Fine Marcelo is good at making these excellent dribbles against a team sitting back.

Carlos bombed forward in any occasion and was back to kill the counter attack.

he's underestimated because galactico madrid was the worst managed team in history, and when he got slower, he started to get caught with runs behind his back alot

Cafu vs Alves largely depends on the playstyle i'd say

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
For Juventus, Licht is clearly the best RB we've had in the last decade. There's no debate about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Dani Alves is definitely in the conversation of GOAT RB. Beyond that, it all comes down to a subjective opinion.
we’re not talking about longevity we are talking about quality. Lich wasn’t in Danis zip code.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
“The year I spent at Juventus was the worst of my career because. I wanted that to be like in Barcelona and it wasn’t. I had to reinvent myself and pull resilience.”

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Fuck this cretin. Cant stand people who keep digging the fucking past to take swipes at former clubs. Fucking get over it.
This. Unless the club really tried to fuck you over up and backwards you don’t shit where you once ate.

This dude has no integrity whatsoever, he’s just a clown with a big mouth.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This. Unless the club really tried to fuck you over up and backwards you don’t shit where you once ate.

This dude has no integrity whatsoever, he’s just a clown with a big mouth.
The stupid cunt forgets he still won trophies in his 1 year at Juventus and a CL final. Bitching about the fact he couldn't play his music in the changing rooms, he can get fucked, he got his exit a year later thanks to Marotta's make a wish foundation, it's not like he did any better with PSG on the European front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)