Dani Alves (16 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The thing is that you need arseholes inany successful team. We all love Lichtsteiner and Chiellinifor getting under the opposition skin when they play for us. Montero and Gentile are club legends right beside Alex and Scirea :D

Italian football , though, has a special type that I like to call the 'Serie A Douchebag'. The hair and tattoos are a dead giveaway. Pogba is definitely on the list :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Lot of players from this generation like to sport crappy(douchebag-esque) hairstyles with a load of tattoos all round their upper body. Maybe its just a trend.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think more people would in general if they never had to worry about social situations so much. I.E Hand and Neck tattoo's pretty much DQ you from solid white collar jobs. Haircuts can too if they're stupid.

You can do what the fuck you like with your appearance if you're making bank off of something like football.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The thing is that you need arseholes inany successful team. We all love Lichtsteiner and Chiellinifor getting under the opposition skin when they play for us. Montero and Gentile are club legends right beside Alex and Scirea :D

Italian football , though, has a special type that I like to call the 'Serie A Douchebag'. The hair and tattoos are a dead giveaway. Pogba is definitely on the list :D
At least Chiellini is everything but an asshole or douchebag off the pitch by all accounts though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)