Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
SO many people who known i'm a juventus fan have come talk about the Alves transfer. Even people i barely know at the gym or at work but who know i support juve.

Marketting wise, this is quite the deal, and especially if his words go around.

Also, hearing what he says about our management, and then think about the ragged bunch of 'ol farts running the domestic competitors, we cannot but smile

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #228
    If any of them do what Pirlo did here then by all means, there is no reason to object.

- - - Updated - - -

~Alves (from the interview)

That right there is a right between the eyes shot at people like Turk & Cronios that think our board buys to buy or simply bring people to fill in with numbers. If we managed to convince someone like Alves that could have gone anywhere then that comment alone is worth so much.

Beppe, Nedved & Paratici do their homework and go through everything with a fine tooth comb before making a final decision. I wouldn't be surprised if they figured this out sometime last season long before summer came. Also makes you wonder what other Ace's they have up their sleeves. Glad to have the three of them and Agnelli running this club. :tup:

I know @Bianconero_Aus will agree.
    There is actually people on here who said our transfers were "random" :rofl: The lengths people go to to discredit this clubs amazing management.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #237
    This dude is very happy about life lol. Such a big personality. I'm starting to warm to him, when at Barca I thought he was one of the biggest cunts in football and I wanted someone to smash his face in :D

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #238
    While not Cafu and R. Carlos, this kinda is a return to 2002. And that Brazil was insane
    Speaking of Cafu, didn't Milan sign him when he was like 32? And they made two CL finals with him. This is a fucking brilliant signing, we are bringing in a born winner, massive experience and the best in the world in his position. And he is still in top physical shape. And For free.

Fucken :beppe: you beast

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeh, what gives me hope is that he is in top shape. Lets hope he can stay at the top of his game for the upcoming 2 seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)