Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he assisted 74 Barcelona goals
he will wear number 23 vidal and zambrotta wore that before hi

- - - Updated - - -

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Chiellini has a masters degree in economics or something like that...

Can you imagine? When you have to train every day.. And study your ass of every day and succeeding at both (defender at juve and a masters degree)

Fucking awesome...

- - - Updated - - -

A shitload of assists.. And a lot of goals too, right? I remember him scoring a goal in El clasico that was beyond awesome

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Chiellini has a masters degree in economics or something like that...

Can you imagine? When you have to train every day.. And study your ass of every day and succeeding at both (defender at juve and a masters degree)

Fucking awesome...

- - - Updated - - -

A shitload of assists.. And a lot of goals too, right? I remember him scoring a goal in El clasico that was beyond awesome
To be fair, you're not training the whole day, that would be pretty stupid actually as far as I know.

Still respect to him, I mean it's 100% voluntary from his part, could've just as easily chilled for the rest of his life.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus he graduated near the top of his class at a really good university iirc

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To be fair, you're not training the whole day, that would be pretty stupid actually as far as I know.

Still respect to him, I mean it's 100% voluntary from his part, could've just as easily chilled for the rest of his life.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's the one thing that impresses me. Plenty of people with actual day jobs graduate. These people work at least 8 hours a day, no way Chiellini is training that much. But to do it completely voluntarily when you have more than enough money, yeah that is impressive.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

- - - Updated - - -

Chiello studied economics? Once he retires he'll be a perfect addition to our debates by Beck, Dusan and X!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You guys are drunk. Chiellini's job is more than a regular full-time job. He just got the money, which definitely makes it easier to get a degree.
Training more than a few hours a day would be really counterproductive.

It's mostly not that much of a dream job because you really have to follow a strict diet, take resting extremely seriously and refrein from going out/doing a lot of fun stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)