Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't disagree.
Nobody can try to fuck with a Pharaoh.
So, if that is the case, then why did you have Lukaku in the lineup of your "treble winning" formation?

Why not just put Zaza in there, especially if you agree that he is better?

Oh, that's right. You're probably high.

Again. :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh, I think he will. Over the course of the season you will see him getting those starters minutes.

Yes he is flawed, but he is still just 23. If he were 27, then I would be hesitant. But, he is getting better every year. Once , and I assume that this will happen, his brain catches up to his body, he will be lethal.
It depends on how quickly he can adapt to different set ups. But if he can score more then Mandzukic he would have good chance to win his spot.

In terms of reputation it would be massive if we managed to get Lukaku, despite the entire EPL being after him. Even if just for that I'd be glad if we got him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I guess my thing on all of this is that Berardi should not be a replacement for Morata.

Berardi should be a separate transaction from whatever happens with Alvaro. Bring Berardi here, and if Morata leaves, get someone else to replace him, even if it means selling Zaza in the process. Don't need 5 strikers, but we will need someone who can fill in at SS when Dybala doesn't play, which is what Berardi will do

- - - Updated - - -

No way.

Come on man
Really, you're overrating the elephant that Lukaku is. He only has power over Zaza. As for the rest I don't think there's one thing our pharao does worse. Lukaku's first touch is so horribly bad and he'll cost Belgium the European Championship unless they bench his ass.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So, if that is the case, then why did you have Lukaku in the lineup of your "treble winning" formation?

Why not just put Zaza in there, especially if you agree that he is better?

Oh, that's right. You're probably high.

Again. :lol:
Lukaku is the better player. But our friend didn't day that, he just said Lukaku>Zaza :D

- - - Updated - - -

And I also really like Zaza and would like to keep him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Chiellini guru'd Alves.
I must be really out of touch, because I have no idea what this means.

Is this a social media term or something ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku is the better player. But our friend didn't day that, he just said Lukaku>Zaza :D

- - - Updated - - -

And I also really like Zaza and would like to keep him.
But if Berardi comes here (which he will. Deal with it), and Beppe has already said that he will address the striker market if Morata leaves, that leaves Zaza as the 5th striker.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I must be really out of touch, because I have no idea what this means.

Is this a social media term or something ?

- - - Updated - - -

But if Berardi comes here (which he will. Deal with it), and Beppe has already said that he will address the striker market if Morata leaves, that leaves Zaza as the 5th striker.
He also said we'll have 4 strikers next year. Buying Berardi would be addressing the market, no?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Mandzu,Dybala,Berardi,Zaza

Will be our striking options next season.Deal with it guys.
That is a downgrade. No question about it.

I like Berardi, but there is no way anyone can convince me that he is better than Morata. Absolutely no way.

- - - Updated - - -

He also said we'll have 4 strikers next year. Buying Berardi would be addressing the market, no?
And if that is the case, then it is a downgrade from what we had this year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really, you're overrating the elephant that Lukaku is. He only has power over Zaza. As for the rest I don't think there's one thing our pharao does worse. Lukaku's first touch is so horribly bad and he'll cost Belgium the European Championship unless they bench his ass.

Zaza over Lukaku and a reason used is first touch :rofl: He is 2 years older then Lukaku, and has 29 overall goals in 3 seasons in top level, guess what the only more powerful and younger Lukaku has, a lowly 119 goals lol.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But its also the most realistic scenario.

Either way,i hope we spend most our budget on the midfield.
We need a defender or two as well, my man. Not counting Alves because that is not done yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza over Lukaku :rofl: He is 2 years older then Lukaku, and has 29 overall goals in 3 seasons in top level, guess what the only more powerful and younger Lukaku has, a lowly 119 goals lol.
Yeah, well.........................

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Zaza over Lukaku and a reason used is first touch :rofl: He is 2 years older then Lukaku, and has 29 overall goals in 3 seasons in top level, guess what the only more powerful and younger Lukaku has, a lowly 119 goals lol.
Yeah, in EPL that is. And would you mind looking at the goal/min ratio.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We need a defender or two as well, my man. Not counting Alves because that is not done yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, well.........................
I am counting Alves as a done dealio ofcourse.I am just saying most of our money should be reserved for rejuvenating our midfield.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Mascherano
Marchisio----Pogba
Pjanic
Dybala-Mandzukic​

Looks strong as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)