Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (5 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
In the impossible scenario we pay 50ish for Lukaku, Cavani becomes a possibility $ wise.

I know we're probably looking for a CF and that's not really Black Jesus' role but if we're to spend that much on a striker i'd put it all on that kid.
True Jesus is another realistic target but it depends if we think he is truly worth it.Paying 40M for him wont be a problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In the impossible scenario we pay 50ish for Lukaku, Cavani becomes a possibility $ wise.

I know we're probably looking for a CF and that's not really Black Jesus' role but if we're to spend that much on a striker i'd put it all on that kid.
I'd rather spend the 50 million on a player like Lukaku who has a higher ceiling than Cavani who will most likely be on higher wages and has already peaked.

Just to see Zach go in a rage about this transfer would be worth it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So what you are saying, in retard speak, he is sucking Serie A cock?

Yeah I'm unsure if his style fits Serie A either, but it's still football and I wouldn't dismiss him so easily, he can still do plenty of damage, very good finishing instincts and could bully most opponents.
Because he brought Serie A football up himself, I think he wants to play here. And, let's face it, that can only mean he wants to play for Juventus.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd rather spend the 50 million on a player like Lukaku who has a higher ceiling than Cavani who will most likely be on higher wages and has already peaked.

Gigi
Alves-Barza-Bonbon-Sandro
Cheesio-Mascherano-Pogs
Pjanic
Dybala-Lukaku​

Treble season :tuttosport:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Its such a shame to see 28 yr old Pavoletti being the most prolific Italian striker atm.

Among Italian CF's, i like the look of Belotti but he needs to repeat this yr's form for atleast a season or two.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

:lol: Poor Zach

I don't really rate Lukaku, the same way I don't rate Kane. I feel they would fail outside the ELP and that they can only really excel at that style of football.

But to see Zach rage? Sure! Get him now!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Lukaku's a good striker with great statistics and loads of potential. But he also has some very visible flaws. In terms of goals we also already have Dybala who offers plenty, in terms of workrate I think Mandzukic offers more.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I don't really rate Lukaku, the same way I don't rate Kane. I feel they would fail outside the ELP and that they can only really excel at that style of football.

Yeah, I can't see him replacing Keith Emerson either

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku's a good striker with great statistics and loads of potential. But he also has some very visible flaws. In terms of goals we also already have Dybala who offers plenty, in terms of workrate I think Mandzukic offers more.
We need another in the box striker if Berardi is going to come here to though.

Right now the only one we have is Mandzu. Lukaku would be a great option.

Dybala, Mandzu, Berardi, Lukaku

I would actually be pretty thrilled with that

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Yeah there is no other option, on account of Milano clubs turning into Genoa level.
Do you guys think he would start here? Obviously he'd play very regularly, but I doubt he'd start if everyone is fit.

For the first time ever he'll be considered Belgium's no. 1 striker by our coach this tournament btw, I wonder if he's going to live up to expectations.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah, I can't see him replacing Keith Emerson either

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza > Lukaku

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I guess my thing on all of this is that Berardi should not be a replacement for Morata.

Berardi should be a separate transaction from whatever happens with Alvaro. Bring Berardi here, and if Morata leaves, get someone else to replace him, even if it means selling Zaza in the process. Don't need 5 strikers, but we will need someone who can fill in at SS when Dybala doesn't play, which is what Berardi will do

- - - Updated - - -

No way.

Come on man

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you guys think he would start here? Obviously he'd play very regularly, but I doubt he'd start if everyone is fit.

For the first time ever he'll be considered Belgium's no. 1 striker by our coach this tournament btw, I wonder if he's going to live up to expectations.
It depends on how quickly he can adapt to different set ups. But if he can score more then Mandzukic he would have good chance to win his spot.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Oh, I think he will. Over the course of the season you will see him getting those starters minutes.

Yes he is flawed, but he is still just 23. If he were 27, then I would be hesitant. But, he is getting better every year. Once , and I assume that this will happen, his brain catches up to his body, he will be lethal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Kane is great box striker, this kid will go far. Defenitely take him over Lukaku.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd be gutted to lose Morata and replace him with a money-grubbing douche who sucks EPL cock like Lukaku.
Lukaku looks out for his own interests like everyone would and should, but I can assure you he's not just interested in money. Someone I used to play football with is actually a close friend of Lukaku and he sees him as cool down to Earth guy. Lukaku himself only likes to talk about football during interviews and the reason he chose Chelsea in the first place is he was an actual Chelsea fan.

There's a lot to say about Lukaku and I don't know if I want him here, but calling him a moneygrubbing douche is not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)