Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (8 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I must be really out of touch, because I have no idea what this means.

Is this a social media term or something ?

- - - Updated - - -

But if Berardi comes here (which he will. Deal with it), and Beppe has already said that he will address the striker market if Morata leaves, that leaves Zaza as the 5th striker.
Zaza wasn't ever gonna be anywhere close to starting for us, I personally rate players like him. Whether their strikers, midfielders or even goalkeepers, I love having fighters in our team. I like Sturaro for the same reasons as I like Zaza (except Zaza is waay better and awesome).

Only question about Zaza is, how stupid will EPL clubs will be and how long will he settle for a role like he has right now. He's still very young and I doubt he wants to spend the majority of his career on the bench. Regardless I wish the man the best!!

Berardi however. Sure he'll come, but will he be anything near as successful as Zaza was here? I high doubt it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, in EPL that is. And would you mind looking at the goal/min ratio.
Goal/min ratio is all fine and dandy if you are in the position that Zaza is in, which is to come in off of the bench.

If he had proven that he could have that type of goal/min ratio as a regular starter, then Juve would have absolutely no need to look elsewhere for a striker.

There is a reason why he's 4th on the pecking order on this club, even after they bring Berardi in. Zaza is good for what he is, as a spark of of the bench.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I am counting Alves as a done dealio ofcourse.I am just saying most of our money should be reserved for rejuvenating our midfield.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Mascherano
Marchisio----Pogba
Pjanic
Dybala-Mandzukic​

Looks strong as hell
Gomes-Mascherano-Pogba
Pjanic​
Marchisio won't play for a while

But that would be so sexy :D

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lukaku : goal / 176 min
Zaza : goal / 132 min

In a waaaaay better defensive league, as Lukaku himself actually acknowledged.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I am counting Alves as a done dealio ofcourse.I am just saying most of our money should be reserved for rejuvenating our midfield.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Mascherano
Marchisio----Pogba
Pjanic
Dybala-Mandzukic​

Looks strong as hell
Thats so goddamn sexy :tuttosport:

Tell me Cuads on the bench pls pls lls

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, let's see what Zazas goal per minute ratio would be if he was deemed good enough to start? And when the difference isn't 29 to 119 goals. Which isn't happening because guess what, not good enough. He has better goal per minute then Dybala too, so what.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Which is what we're talking about here: a bench option because none of them are pushing Mandzukic out of the starting eleven...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We don't need to think about signing a bench striker, only someone good enough to compete with and eventually start over Mandzukic. Who doesn't score much at all but is mainly good hardworking team player.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Haha, let's see what Zazas goal per minute ratio would be if he was deemed good enough to start? And when the difference isn't 29 to 119 goals. Which isn't happening because guess what, not good enough. He has better goal per minute then Dybala too, so what.
As I said earlier.

Zaza's best role on this club is as a spark off of the bench.

Lukaku immediately challenges for a starting spot with Mandzukic.

Zaza does not.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also Lukaku is a player who thrives with crosses or counters. But he's basically shit at the rest of the game.
Also you have nothing else to say because you were foolish enough to compare Zaza to Lukaku.

Crosses or counters, two aspects we like to focus on. More so with incoming players.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So with players like Berardi and Alves on the team, this wouldn't benefit him?
As it does for Mandzukic, who is simply a much more complete player while Lukaku would cost a fortune and demand a starting spot.

And no, he's not worth it over Mandzukic. Also I wouldn't exclude a Berardi - Dybala partnership. But the both of them as you are suggesting above AND Lukaku is just fantasy football.

- - - Updated - - -

Also you have nothing else to say because you were foolish enough to compare Zaza to Lukaku.

Crosses or counters, two aspects we like to focus on. More so with incoming players.
In our situation, sure. Zaza doesn't cost a dime at this point. Lukaku would cost a fortune AND isn't even an upgrade over Mandzukic. So yeah Zaza over Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)