Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Chiellini: "Dani Alves? It's a source of pride for us to be linked to these players."

Chiellini: "I hope Daniel Alves will still play in many other Champions league finals but not in a Barcelona Shirt."

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait to see this legend play for us :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As it does for Mandzukic, who is simply a much more complete player while Lukaku would cost a fortune and demand a starting spot.

And no, he's not worth it over Mandzukic. Also I wouldn't exclude a Berardi - Dybala partnership. But the both of them as you are suggesting above AND Lukaku is just fantasy football.

- - - Updated - - -

In our situation, sure. Zaza doesn't cost a dime at this point. Lukaku would cost a fortune AND isn't even an upgrade over Mandzukic. So yeah Zaza over Lukaku.
And mandzukic is what he is. He won't get any better than this. Better to have someone with a higher ceiling pushing him for that starting spot. And that player isn't Zaza.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am counting Alves as a done dealio ofcourse.I am just saying most of our money should be reserved for rejuvenating our midfield.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Mascherano
Marchisio----Pogba
Pjanic
Dybala-Mandzukic​

Looks strong as hell
same formation I posted in the other thread except I had morata instead of mandzukic

Man it is a sexy team either way. The genuine fear of the. Juve of old would certainly be back.

- - - Updated - - -

God damn if we got Lukakku and taught him to hunt down defensively like mandzukic does lol

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh, I think he will. Over the course of the season you will see him getting those starters minutes.

Yes he is flawed, but he is still just 23. If he were 27, then I would be hesitant. But, he is getting better every year. Once , and I assume that this will happen, his brain catches up to his body, he will be lethal.
Zaza over Lukaku and a reason used is first touch :rofl: He is 2 years older then Lukaku, and has 29 overall goals in 3 seasons in top level, guess what the only more powerful and younger Lukaku has, a lowly 119 goals lol.

A lot of Belgians hate Lukaku. That's because he has a bad first touch and can be a bit clumsy at times, which is made to look worse because he doesn't exactly come across as the most intelligent guy in interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)