Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (8 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Playing in a league means you suck it's cock? You realize how retarded you sound? Especially more so in his latest statement he talked up how much he likes Italian football, continental football in general etc. He is young but has been scoring plenty for several years. Extremely consistent in proven top league.

I want take a gamble on some wonder kid too, but have some respect for consistent quality striker who done this well in such a young age.
I'm not convinced he is an upgrade/improvement over Morata. If you believe all those "interviews" where players are pushed into saying nice things and their words are manipulated/twisted by journalists than you are more retarded than I am.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah.

I think Morata replacement is gonna be some less known player, most likely very young (talented and very big potential), somebody who'll spend majority of the matches benched and/or as a rotation player. I'm pretty sure we'll have Mandzukic - Dybala starting next season.
Young, talented, and huge potential? :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

True, but us getting 30m for Morata and Raiola being his agent makes it more possible. But question is if we would bid 50m ish sum.
Let's do some simple maths. Real need to pay us 30 million as stipulated in the recompra clause. Wouldn't it just be easier and cheaper to give them an additional 20-25 million and keep hold of Morata as opposed to splurging on some other striker?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
True, but us getting 30m for Morata and Raiola being his agent makes it more possible. But question is if we would bid 50m ish sum.
I dont know why we have to consider it an advantage if he has Raiola as his agent ? Lukaku will be sold to the highest bidder and Raiola could probably more earn more agent fees as a result of a big money sale too.

30M is chump change for Morata.That money is simply not enough to get a high calibre striker in this condensed CF market.I dont know if even players like Batshuayi who play in Ligue 1 is even realistic for us let alone some big money striker like Lukaku from the PL.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not convinced he is an upgrade/improvement over Morata. If you believe all those "interviews" where players are pushed into saying nice things and their words are manipulated/twisted by journalists than you are more retarded than I am.
So him actually saying he likes Italian football when he is unlikely to even go there (Seven said this is something he said in past too) is more retarded then you saying he sucks EPL cock, even tho he hasn't said or done anything suggesting that? He is player of the league, but besides that what makes you say that? Serious answer if you will.

Also I'm not sure if he would fit, but he is a proven scorer in league level in a way Morata and any other young striker isn't.

Also who said he will be an upgrade ok Morata? Very different type of striker. But he would be a compelling replacement for sure considering our options.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well. I think it's weird and I've always hated Dani Alves from the bottom of my heart. But the guy is undeniable quality and if he becomes a Juventus player I hope he does well and wins trophies with us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont know why we have to consider it an advantage if he has Raiola as his agent ? Lukaku will be sold to the highest bidder and Raiola could probably more earn more agent fees as a result of a big money sale too.

30M is chump change for Morata.That money is simply not enough to get a high calibre striker in this condensed CF market.I dont know if even players like Batshuayi who play in Ligue 1 is even realistic for us let alone some big money striker like Lukaku from the PL.
It's no secret Raiola has close ties to Italian footie (besides Dutch one) and has had several clients there or rumoured to take them there. And I didn't say 30m for new striker, but 30m for Morata makes it more likely for us to bid higher for replacement, 30m plus 20 could get you potentially big target. I prefer Cavani ofcourse, but Lukaku isn't a bad alternative.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So him actually saying he likes Italian football when he is unlikely to even go there (Seven said this is something he said in past too) is more retarded then you saying he sucks EPL cock, even tho he hasn't said or done anything suggesting that? He is player of the league, but besides that what makes you say that? Serious answer if you will.

Also I'm not sure if he would fit, but he is a proven scorer in league level in a way Morata and any other young striker isn't.

Also who said he will be an upgrade ok Morata? Very different type of striker. But he would be a compelling replacement for sure considering our options.
Lukaku's words were definitely not twisted. He wasn't even asked about Italian football. He opened up about himself, indicating that people might not expect him to, but that he really liked Italian football.

His dad has explicitly advised against it though, saying that Serie A is a very difficult league for any striker and that he thinks it might not suit Lukaku's playing style (I agree).

Anyway if we can't get Lukaku it's because of financial reasons, not because he wouldn't want to imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Young, talented, and huge potential? :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Let's do some simple maths. Real need to pay us 30 million as stipulated in the recompra clause. Wouldn't it just be easier and cheaper to give them an additional 20-25 million and keep hold of Morata as opposed to splurging on some other striker?
Of course its easier, but it's not up to us is it? No matter what we bid Real may choose to keep him or sell higher elsewhere. The scenario of looking for his replacement is when we lost the chance to keep him, so it's no point talking about what we need to bid to keep him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's no secret Raiola has close ties to Italian footie (besides Dutch one) and has had several clients there or rumoured to take them there. And I didn't say 30m for new striker, but 30m for Morata makes it more likely for us to bid higher for replacement, 30m plus 20 could get you potentially big target.
I am aware of Raiola's background but that doesnt necessarily mean he would want to dump his players to Italy just because he has close ties here.He himself has stated few months back that big money signings isnt feasible in Italy so he's aware of the reality of the situation.

And you're right,that 30M would allow us to make a higher bid,but i'm afraid even that wont be enough.We're talking about a EPL striker who's been consistently good in the last 3 yrs where all the big teams in their league would be keeping a close an eye on.Add to this, if we take marotta saying yesterday that we cant compete with PL resources into context,it is even more of an improbable deal.Literally impossible.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lukaku's words were definitely not twisted. He wasn't even asked about Italian football. He opened up about himself, indicating that people might not expect him to, but that he really liked Italian football.

His dad has explicitly advised against it though, saying that Serie A is a very difficult league for any striker and that he thinks it might not suit Lukaku's playing style (I agree).

Anyway if we can't get Lukaku it's because of financial reasons, not because he wouldn't want to imo.

So what you are saying, in retard speak, he is sucking Serie A cock?

Yeah I'm unsure if his style fits Serie A either, but it's still football and I wouldn't dismiss him so easily, he can still do plenty of damage, very good finishing instincts and could bully most opponents.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I still don't understand why Morata would want to go back only to be shipped out to some overrated shit EPL club. As for Lukakau, I must have confused his interview with the one given by Batshuayi (who I actually like) where he says he'd like to play in the EPL. Apologies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Players like Embolo is what we'd be looking at but he's too young to be a Morata replacement

Any young-ish striker with high potential in Germany(who aint German) ?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No doubt about that.

Cavani would be a brilliant signing and there's no way we're able to find a better striker.

Having said that, there's no way we'll get to sign him. :p
Cavani is 10x more impossible compared to Lukaku.Dont know why his name is still being thrown around tbh.
In the impossible scenario we pay 50ish for Lukaku, Cavani becomes a possibility $ wise.

I know we're probably looking for a CF and that's not really Black Jesus' role but if we're to spend that much on a striker i'd put it all on that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)