Cristiano Zanetti (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
This is a FUCKING JOKE !!!

Zanetti is one of the last players we should have gotten rid of...

first, these dumb fucks screw up the deal with D'Ago, then over-pay for Melo, and now we get rid of one of our best middies...and Poulsen stays :sergio:

FUCK YOU SUCKO !!!! :(

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
This is a FUCKING JOKE !!!

Zanetti is one of the last players we should have gotten rid of...

first, these dumb fucks screw up the deal with D'Ago, then over-pay for Melo, and now we get rid of one of our best middies...and Poulsen stays :sergio:

FUCK YOU SUCKO !!!! :(
yea...quality-wise, these moves are pretty silly. But on a long-term basis, i think it kind of make sense. Zanetti is getting older and we are looking to trim our squad. With the purchase of melo, Marchisio has already dropped into second choice. And that would mean Zanetti will get even lesser playing time.

It would be sensible to sell him and buy a LB or RB which we are lacking in cover. That would make our squad more balanced.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I've seen him play the 1st time around when he was at Getafe. Didn't they buy him from Real at 25m € or something? Then I see Real buy him back for like 7m €? WTF?
When Real Madrid made the sell they added a buy back clause on the contract. That's why they paid so little. Getafe got screwed:lol: And hopefully what you heard of Gago is true:tup:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I've seen him play the 1st time around when he was at Getafe. Didn't they buy him from Real at 25m € or something? Then I see Real buy him back for like 7m €? WTF?
Getafe paid around €2million or so, RM tends to insert buy-back clause's every time they sell one of their youth players to smaller clubs and usually there isn't a big difference from the amount they sell the players for in the first place.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
A very good mercato is now a so so, selling our only midfielder who has performed well over the last 2 season and now relying on a new buy, a flop last season and a flop the season before to run our team is very worrying.

Our board showed how weak they are, they couldn't sell a player so they sell another player which will be in the first team, the only midfielder we can rely on and of all places to sell him to they sell him to Fiorentina, who ripped us a new asshole with the Melo transfer and we give them Zanetti for nothing.

By the end of the month there better be a new right back and left back, our team has only improved in one area and the areas where we need help shit all has happened, everything was going so well until yesterday :cry:

Aug 7, 2009
now way....
he is juventus proven passing master until this day... no one should doubt about that..
he could be juventus Player of the year in season 2007-2008 if del piero didn't earn top scorer...

and it's 2,5 milion???
this transfer is suck!!!!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
This deal is pretty simple to explain. Our guys couldn't sell poulsen and they need to reduce the number of midfielders in the team. So fiorentina comes along with a shity offer of 2 mil for zanetti and we're glad to do business with them.

Buying poulsen last season is the reason why we're in this current situation. We keep doing these panic late buys almost every season ( andrade + poulsen) and we get screwed at the end of the day.

Forzaa secco the genious guru.....

Jul 2, 2006
imo selling old players while you can make some money is good way to gain our financial power back. we are in difficult situation so we should make our moves careful. after the disastrous 2007/2008 mercato, new mistakes can't be affordable. so selling players like Mellberg and Zanetti is understandable.unless they are legends(Pessotto,Ferrara,Camo..) every player could be sold before their contract expire.

with the money coming from departures of zanetti,poulsen and almiron, we could make a final assault for d'agostino. udinese want to sell, d'agostino wants to leave so 15-18 million should be fair price. i would even sell tiago if it's possible, i don't think he will be much better than last 2 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)