Cristiano Ronaldo (153 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Looking forward for the full interview. Sounds like he had a fall-out with some higher ups last year (Ralf period?) which may explain why he skipped pre-season and looked for a move. The disrespect between him and ETH is mutual and public, but its insane that he's actually coming out with this stuff while he is still actually there. I cant recall any example of a player being this public with his grievances while actually still at the club. Usually they say shit (rightly or wrongly) after they're gone.

Aug 2, 2005
Hell no.
He will poison the dressing room with his toxic attitude. I wouldn’t bring him even if he played for free.
I respect his achievements, including his time here, but it’s time to move on.
Even if i would bring him back.. it is not happening..

He 100% found himself a club before coming out public with this..
Agree on his toxicity.. though,, you can manage it with setting up the expectations.. I believe his new team already have this in place..

Imagine him going to PSG hahahaa that would be crazy shit

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What an absolute ass this guy is :lol:

United should let him rot in the stands until his contract runs out just for the sake of it.

Cristiano Ronaldo quotes:

"Yes [he´s being forced out]. Not only the coach, but another two of three guys around. I felt betrayed."

"People should listen to the truth. Yes, I feel betrayed and I felt that some people didn´t want me here [at #mufc], not just this year, but last year too."

On Rangnick

“If you’re not even a coach, how are you going to be the boss of #mufc? I’d never even heard of him.

On Ten Hag

"I don´t have respect for him because he doesn’t show respect for me."

On Wayne Rooney

“I don’t know why he criticises me so badly, probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level. I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him, which is true..."

“I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . . ”

On his return

“The progress was zero, “Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.”

Other:

He (SAF) knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be. He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see; they are blind.”

“I think the fans should know the truth,” he says. “I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

“But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal . . . a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.”

"I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.”

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Marotta on Ronaldo joining Juve back in 2018:

"Within society it is normal that there can be different ideas, but it's not true that I was totally against the deal. He is a great champion but in addition to this we had to also evaluate the economic aspect."

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Everything he said is true. It is what other ex Utd players also said and what I said when that pumpkin @Bananaman tried to convince me Ole, Maguire and AWB are second coming of SAF and the bunch

Utd is a toxic club with owners who do not care whatsoever. In two years they'll be simping for another new hire after baldy is sacked

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I think it maybe the right time to mention this:

Don't know if there's anything similar, but Messi fanboys in my country long ago created a comment to attack CR7 fanboys:
Among a) like CR7, b) watching football on a regular basis, and c) being a right-minded human being, one can only have two.

It spreads among all club forums so quick and people start to replace CR7 with the name of other players and clubs. Usually used when someone have nothing reasonable to say during the war of words.

Naive but useful.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The guy never looks happy since he left Real Madrid. I always felt that he thought the club was not good enough for him. Didn’t look happy when others took the limelight.

he is toxic. not a nice human being in my view.
If you ever need to explain what a primmadonna it is Cristiano Ronaldo

piers Morgan is his friend. But piers Morgan is smarter than Ronaldo. If he cares about him he should have said….”dude I’ll make a lot of money screening this but it will completely destroy your reputation “

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)