Cristiano Ronaldo (67 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Bullshit move to leave the bench and stadium, but Ten Hag is just playing a tough guy here. He wouldn't let him leave in the summer, "we're counting on him" and then benches him for fucking Rashford who misses sitter after sitter, sends him for warmup yesterday 2 times and still doesn't sub him in. You just don't do that unless you have something against the guy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He absolutely has drive and that’s why he is super frustrated. His fuck up was skipping preseason and trying to force his way out of the club. That set him on the wrong foot with the new coach from the get go.

Once it was clear he wasn’t getting a transfer the coach really had no other option than to put down his foot.

In a regular team where he gets along with his coach and teammates Ronaldo imo would still score 20 goals or so. I don’t think what’s happening to him right now is a sudden sharp decline in skill. He fucked up by trying to force himself out the club and skipping preseason. Any coach with a semblance of dignity will have to punish him for these antics

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bullshit move to leave the bench and stadium, but Ten Hag is just playing a tough guy here. He wouldn't let him leave in the summer, "we're counting on him" and then benches him for fucking Rashford who misses sitter after sitter, sends him for warmup yesterday 2 times and still doesn't sub him in. You just don't do that unless you have something against the guy.
No one’s bigger than the team. Not even a GOAT like Ronaldo with this pathetic version of Man United.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
at this point in his career he's incredibly difficult to manage and I don't think there are a lot of coaches who'd be able to put him in his place and successfully integrate him into a team. Without that he's definitely a net negative, football is a team game.
I can see his very next coach doing it

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I can see his very next coach doing it
the last coach that had a great relationship with Ronaldo and could manage him without drama was Zidane. afterwards there have been Allegri, Sarri, Pirlo, Solskjaer, Ragnick and Erik Ten Haag, under all of them Ronaldo has been a diva that can't be touched and none of them were able to build a high-level team with Ronaldo.

I'd only consider signing Ronaldo if someone like Zidane or Ancelotti was coming as well. if we hire Tudor or another younger coach that has 0 chance of gaining the respect of Ronaldo, signing Ronaldo is a bad bad idea.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the last coach that had a great relationship with Ronaldo and could manage him without drama was Zidane. afterwards there have been Allegri, Sarri, Pirlo, Solskjaer, Ragnick and Erik Ten Haag, under all of them Ronaldo has been a diva that can't be touched and none of them were able to build a high-level team with Ronaldo.

I'd only consider signing Ronaldo if someone like Zidane or Ancelotti was coming as well. if we hire Tudor or another younger coach that has 0 chance of gaining the respect of Ronaldo, signing Ronaldo is a bad bad idea.
Well you're wrong. We weren't able to build a team because we kept signing garbage, not because of Ronaldos ego. He's still a elite goalscorer so would be an improvement

- - - Updated - - -

No. Stop! Why do you have this obsession with regressing ageing fucksticks? You're no better than our management with this failing mindset.
Do you have a better plan? We are broke and our defense is in far greater need of rebuild than the midfield. And we don't have any wingers. Where do you think of getting money for all those if you're not gonna sign a short term freebie here or there? Just saying no fuck this or that player isn't really an argument, when in reality we're gonna look worse than that next season

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well you're wrong. We weren't able to build a team because we kept signing garbage, not because of Ronaldos ego. He's still a elite goalscorer so would be an improvement

- - - Updated - - -
Sure, but its worth noting that in all 3 Ronaldo seasons we went out in CL to teams with a lot more "garbage" on their rosters. Even if you consider the teams that we put together for Allegri, Sarri and Pirlo subpar, each team still failed to reach their limited potential.

It was even more evident last season for United, after signing Ronaldo they looked worse than the season before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)