Cristiano Ronaldo (154 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Grande CR7

Should have used a bat with barbed wire

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 is the only personification of 'winning is the only thing that counts' that JJ had in recent times

remember the atletico game and remember that record header vs Samp

if JJ bums had 10% of CR7's winning mentality they would have destroyed Roma and Samp
That Atletico comeback was orgasmic. It was one of those nights, where you could feel there's something special in the air. Being 2-0 down after the 1st leg, literally being mad as a hornet for a week but then starting to think the next match, like slowly approaching the possibilities of a comeback which felt like a zero week before the match. Come the match day and knowing we had Ronaldo, the greatest of them all and especially in the UCL. Couple hours before the match, i had confidence in me knowing he was here, a confidence i wouldn't feel without him. I knew something special was going to happen and him getting a hattrick like he always does in those crucial moments. I never forget that night and that night only, gives me warn feeling of recalling something legendary, that i had just heard about turning into a reality. You just know when there's a special athlete around. It's not even about the goals or stats, it's all about moments.

SaJuve

Apr 1, 2022
I m curious were he will play.. A bit than 24 hours and we know it.

Prob is that he thinks he can ask 25 million a year. Nobody wants to pay that for an 38 year old

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That Atletico comeback was orgasmic. It was one of those nights, where you could feel there's something special in the air. Being 2-0 down after the 1st leg, literally being mad as a hornet for a week but then starting to think the next match, like slowly approaching the possibilities of a comeback which felt like a zero week before the match. Come the match day and knowing we had Ronaldo, the greatest of them all and especially in the UCL. Couple hours before the match, i had confidence in me knowing he was here, a confidence i wouldn't feel without him. I knew something special was going to happen and him getting a hattrick like he always does in those crucial moments. I never forget that night and that night only, gives me warn feeling of recalling something legendary, that i had just heard about turning into a reality. You just know when there's a special athlete around. It's not even about the goals or stats, it's all about moments.
it was a 3-week wait, I think.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
That's hella gay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)