Cristiano Ronaldo (77 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why Bayern fans so butthurt about Cris always. Must be all those buttrapings their club suffered at his hands at Madrid. :boh:
Why Allegri throaters always throating? Guess we all have our reasons :boh:

I always had a love-hate relationship to Ronaldo, at times I truly liked him and at other periodes I disliked him big time. Always respected him for his qualities on the field, always disliked him for his ego trips.

You'll find me mocking Messi just as much, Messi and Ronaldo fanboys are equally toxic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I always had a love-hate relationship to Ronaldo, at times I truly liked him and at other periodes I disliked him big time. Always respected him for his qualities on the field, always disliked him for his ego trips.

You'll find me mocking Messi just as much, Messi and Ronaldo fanboys are equally toxic.
Triggered response

tbh my fren

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

All fanbois are equally toxic.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Triggered response

tbh my fren
I don't see how I'm triggered, I'm asnwering quite honestly in fact.

To me it seems more like Post Ironic is triggered some of us are sceptic towards his attitude :shifty:

Couldn't care less about him scoring many goals against us, that's just because he's insanely good. If so I should dislike Messi even more for raping us/Boateng in 2015.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

To me it seems more like Post Ironic is triggered some of us are sceptic towards his attitude :shifty:

Couldn't care less about him scoring many goals against us, that's just because he's insanely good. If so I should dislike Messi even more for raping us/Boateng in 2015.
You're right.

It's hard to hold grudges when you've been raped by so many players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

He drew you offsides. That's what I meant.

Either way, we're all having fun here

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Finally someone says how that trash of a club is ran. I hopefully someone comes up with the same type of statement about Barca and their disastrous way of running things. It's only a fitting ending them meeting in the round of 16 in the Europe league.

Maybe we need same type of "push" by the legend of our club to simply not accept the mediocrity.

I cannot wait the full interview and im sure there's atleast 100m people in this world watching it. I hope he trashes them big time and i'd be satisfied to see him talking about the mentality of the players as well. Even Rashford said somewhere about last few seasons " i just didn't feel like mentally being on the pitch" LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!? Yet he has collecting the paycheck with the big smile on his face in the absence of the fans. I hope he trashes that cunt of a face in Ten Hag for having him coming on for 1 minute on extra time on few different occasions.

It's time to players to speak about how things are and this Qatar world cup + this interview are good starts. Too many games, greedy owners, bunch of corruption around and people with no ambition to either be playing or being in the important positions of the clubs as a friends of the owners. TELL - IT - ALL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)