Cristiano Ronaldo (185 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But we have quarter final UCL exactly the year before he come

And before you said that we drop in quality when he come this is the list of transfer that year

1630000274906.png
Did you not read my post? We were an aging squad slowly starting to decline. Khedira, Matuidi, and to a lesser extent Pjanic were all on the downside of their career. The first two were pretty much done as top club level by the end of that season. Dougie C, don’t make me laugh he spent the whole season injured or in disastrous form after the spitting incident, Bonucci was a disaster in his first season back after rhe Milan flop, he’s gotten closer to his best since. And Cancelo started well, but turned into a massive flop about midseason with a shit attitude which was why he was sold.

we started that first season on fire. Undefeated for like 26 rounds, On pace for like 105 points and 90+ goals, then a bunch of our old guys like Chiellini and Mandzukic got injured, Pjanic and Khedira burnt out, and we were done and dusted. Ronaldo kicked ass in CL knockouts for us, but the rest of the team had circles run around them by a young Ajax.

Anyways. Like others have said. We didn’t plan the transfer out and ignored our declining midfield until it became an absolute shitshow. That was the mistake of the Ronaldo transfer, not Ronaldo’s performances.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo will stay at Juventus if Mendes doesn't bring in a concrete offer in the next hours. (Sky)
I have to admit that I love this thug way the deal.... we delay everything when we are buying and we press as hard as we can when we are selling, finally using a bit of BM and RM technic. Let's see how it goes but if they respect those principles, at last we could be good buying (as we were with Beppe) and selling (as we haven't been in decades)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)