Cristiano Ronaldo (80 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
it's probably happening and we'll sign sh*tty players.
I’d rather have bled something good player wise out of City, but it seems like they are doing this on Mendes’ beckoning rather than their own. Not at all confident that we’d get someone worthwhile with that petty cash and such a small window left.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Azzurri won the Euro 2020 with those type of players, so ... BRING THEM ON :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
Italy's midfield is better than anything Juventus can put out at this point in time.

Also, the level of competition at club level is much higher, you play a lot more games, and you need to remain focused, fit and motivated for 8-9 months, not just 5-6 weeks. Squad rotation is going to be very important, and currently our squad looks thin and unbalanced.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I’d rather have bled something good player wise out of City, but it seems like they are doing this on Mendes’ beckoning rather than their own. Not at all confident that we’d get someone worthwhile with that petty cash and such a small window left.
I'm theory we'll have more than the transfer fee because we'll save 10 months of Ronaldo's salary plus tax. That is a decent pot of money.

But I agree it is too late in the window and I struggle to think of any good options other than Vlahovic who seems unlikely to move.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Italy's midfield is better than anything Juventus can put out at this point in time.

Also, the level of competition at club level is much higher, you play a lot more games, and you need to remain focused, fit and motivated for 8-9 months, not just 5-6 weeks. Squad rotation is going to be very important, and currently our squad looks thin and unbalanced.
Agree, man. I was just fooling around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)