Cristiano Ronaldo (84 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Mendes is all powerful, he has the means to make it happen. He can arrange other players fir us, like Kean.
What i cannot understand is why pick ManCity, CR7 praises ManUn as the turning point in his carrier and he will backstab them?
Ok, i would understand it if he went for the money, but they give him 15mil salary and value that he is not worthy of an acquisition fee.
We gave 100+ and gave him 30mil salary, he coukd easily extend with us for lets say 20mil/season if money was the only thing he cared for.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Mendes is all powerful, he has the means to make it happen. He can arrange other players fir us, like Kean.
What i cannot understand is why pick ManCity, CR7 praises ManUn as the turning point in his carrier and he will backstab them?
Ok, i would understand it if he went for the money, but they give him 15mil salary and value that he is not worthy of an acquisition fee.
We gave 100+ and gave him 30mil salary, he coukd easily extend with us for lets say 20mil/season if money was the only thing he cared for.
He never gave a fuck about Man U. It’s all PR. Same with Madrid and Juventus. He only cares about his brand.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Because that is the only team that can contest the other oil clubs

- - - Updated - - -

In the history of Juventus, no player has scored 101 in three seasons
But so much players win more than 3 scudetto in a row

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could you include Juves record (winning %) before and after he arrived as well? Thanks bud!
I like Ronaldo and am happy for the goals he scored while here, but his transfer was an obvious mistake if we couldn’t afford to build a proper team around him. As the cherry on top, that takes a team that final step from contender to best, he would have been fantastic, but bringing him into an aging team that needed a lot of work, especially in the midfield, was not a great idea.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I like Ronaldo and am happy for the goals he scored while here, but his transfer was an obvious mistake if we couldn’t afford to build a proper team around him. As the cherry on top, that takes a team that final step from contender to best, he would have been fantastic, but bringing him into an aging team that needed a lot of work, especially in the midfield, was not a great idea.
But we have quarter final UCL exactly the year before he come

And before you said that we drop in quality when he come this is the list of transfer that year

1630000274906.png

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think you and me only disagree on Allegri/Sarri.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
In itself Ronaldo was not a mistake. It was a mistake to get a 100 million player on a massive wages without reinforcing the squad with capable supporting players and even weakening it with players like Ramsey, Pellegrini, Bernardeschi and so on. Not to mention the pathetic coach experiments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)