Cristiano Ronaldo (134 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
CR7 really wants to go if true he will get 30 mil? for 2 years instead of that at Juve for 1. Seems like there was no communication between him and Max. Doubt CR7 would have held up Juve at the last minute if Max told CR7 early on not in his game plan. CR7 not in the lineup Sunday must have set him off. I mean seriously how do you not start the guy?

If CR7 goes the ball is in Max's court to get the scudetto without him which I believe he can do. And if he stays (which I hope he doesn't for sure now) I'm not expecting the most professional CR7 on hand. If he does then kudos to him. If not though it could be a real circus atmosphere that hopefully won't distract the other players. CR7 might never cross back into Juve's defensive end.

My conclusion is he's GONE unless him and Max get together for a good talk. Not starting him was IMO petty of Max. I like Max not playing fav to CR7 but needs to convey to him we need you but my system is a team system. If CR7 can't understand that then please go.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
CR7 really wants to go if true he will get 30 mil? for 2 years instead of that at Juve for 1. Seems like there was no communication between him and Max. Doubt CR7 would have held up Juve at the last minute if Max told CR7 early on not in his game plan. CR7 not in the lineup Sunday must have set him off. I mean seriously how do you not start the guy?

If CR7 goes the ball is in Max's court to get the scudetto without him which I believe he can do. And if he stays (which I hope he doesn't for sure now) I'm not expecting the most professional CR7 on hand. If he does then kudos to him. If not though it could be a real circus atmosphere that hopefully won't distract the other players. CR7 might never cross back into Juve's defensive end.

My conclusion is he's GONE unless him and Max get together for a good talk. Not starting was IMO was petty of him. I like Max not playing fav to CR7 but needs to convey to him we need you but my system is a team system. If CR7 can't understand that then please go.

There are people on here who still think Ronaldo's benching was a coincidence lol. Add the fact that we drew in end which was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for Ronaldo lol. Allegri probably thinks that Ronaldo partially forced him out last time.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
.Allegri probably thinks that Ronaldo partially forced him out last time.
Wow. Excellent point. Never thought of that and who knows if CR7 got into somebody's ear about Max. Max might have a grudge and honestly then I can't blame him. Neither man might not be big enough to be the bigger man and hash things out.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Wow. Excellent point. Never thought of that and who knows if CR7 got into somebody's ear about Max. Max might have a grudge and honestly then I can't blame him. Neither man might not be big enough to be the bigger man and hash things out.
Who cares? Ronaldo has clearly made up his mind, so it’s set. All that matters now is we get a good price or good players that solve problem areas in this team.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It makes sense why they’d rather keep Jesus and dispose of Sterling. The former is far more complimentary to Ronaldo as he can play the role of a “target-man-type CF” while being able to work the channels and link-up play. He’s also more of a threat/nuisance in the box which will free up space for CR. All of which Sterling isnt. He’d essentially be Ronaldo’s Benzema. Not to mention he’s younger than Sterling.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Sterling is just a bs rumor. Zero chance City give him to us for CR7 based on his market value alone imo

so much minusvalenza

honestly I don't want that little whining fucker anyway
I think Sterling is about the only player they are willing to give us. He’s a bit surplus following Grealish and is not as much a Pepito like Jesus, Bernardo and co are.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Sterling makes sense with Foden and Grealish.

But that's a huge plus for us if we get him. We could sell him to any EPL club for way more than he's worth.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We have no cash for Sterling (maybe besides what we'd save this season on the wage difference between him and Ronaldo), but if we can pull it off Id like it a lot more than any of the other deals, screw old school poachers like Icardi, lets play some football. He'd rape Serie A defenses so hard, remember Gervinho? Sterling is twice the player

Jun 16, 2020

My conclusion is he's GONE unless him and Max get together for a good talk. Not starting him was IMO petty of Max. I like Max not playing fav to CR7 but needs to convey to him we need you but my system is a team system. If CR7 can't understand that then please go.
Him not starting sunday probably means his intentions were already known.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 109)