Cristiano Ronaldo (393 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
30 million for freaking Ronaldo is peanuts lol. Cannot believe Ronaldo doesn't even feel insulted considering the sort of money Man City have. I'm still not satisfied with that kind of money, no matter how old Ronaldo is.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im so indiferent about this transfer. Im want him gone. I guess i never liked the player (it could be his goals against us or him just being too selfish). I was more pissed off when Vidal and Pogba left (especially how the later left). I hope we get a decent player.

Mar 10, 2009
Im so indiferent about this transfer. Im want him gone. I guess i never liked the player (it could be his goals against us or him just being too selfish). I was more pissed off when Vidal and Pogba left (especially how the later left). I hope we get a decent player.
Ronaldo was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we gave him Pirlo and Sarri as managers lol.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
yeah this is what indifference feels like. I’d rather him leave but I know he’s still a good player so it’s not the end of the world if he stays. I just want a resolution either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 364)