Cristiano Ronaldo (166 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Ronaldo in City. I never thought I’d see him in a club with so low appeal.

Well money talks.
Except its not just money. Man City just finished runners up in the final and have won the league several times in the past decade. Please don't pretend this is still 2008. Ronaldo wants to join a successful club who will give him another shot at the CL, like he thought when he joined us back in 2018.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Except its not just money. Man City just finished runners up in the final and have won the league several times in the past decade. Please don't pretend this is still 2008. Ronaldo wants to join a successful club who will give him another shot at the CL, like he thought when he joined us back in 2018.
I know I’m just speaking from a fan perspective.

Clubs like PSG and City will always lack appeal to me.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Man City seem to be willing to offer Juventus what they are requiring for Ronaldo. Mendes will return to Turin to bring the offer to the management of Juve. Juve has already initiated contacts with for kean with his agent Mino Raiola (Giovanni Albanese)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
For some reason I think we're getting some player from City and I don't think that's going to be a striker. So imo it's possible:
- Ronaldo leaves
- we get Kean
- we sell McDonalds
- we get some mid from City

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Man City seem to be willing to offer Juventus what they are requiring for Ronaldo. Mendes will return to Turin to bring the offer to the management of Juve. Juve has already initiated contacts with for kean with his agent Mino Raiola (Giovanni Albanese)
I mean it’s simply putting 2 and 2 together but it’s probably the case. Occam’s Razor and all that...

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #23,874
    Can't he just email the offer or call them and save the trip?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)