Cristiano Ronaldo (195 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We will not have this such discussion if 3 years ago we bought Hakimi, Haaland and Bruno Fernandes

Their recent transfer fee
Hakimi 45M (2020)
Haaland 20M (Jan 2020)
Bruno Fernandes 55M (Jan 2020)

Total 120 M transfer fee with salary total for 3 of them lower than 31M
I solely believe we can get discount from that amount of money if those transfer happen in 2018 and with lower amount of wages too

And voila 3 years latter Hakimi 50M value, Bruno Fernandes 90M value, Haaland 110M total =240M value

While CR7 i dont think any club will take him even if we give him for free, no one will pay his salary with his current age (Washed up)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We will not have this such discussion if 3 years ago we bought Hakimi, Haaland and Bruno Fernandes

Their recent transfer fee
Hakimi 45M (2020)
Haaland 20M (Jan 2020)
Bruno Fernandes 55M (Jan 2020)

Total 120 M transfer fee with salary total for 3 of them lower than 31M
I solely believe we can get discount from that amount of money if those transfer happen in 2018 and with lower amount of wages too

And voila 3 years latter Hakimi 50M value, Bruno Fernandes 90M value, Haaland 110M total =240M value

While CR7 i dont think any club will take him even if we give him for free, no one will pay his salary with his current age (Washed up)
as they say, hindsight is 20/20

I think Haaland was clearly a world class player when Dortmund got him but he chose Dortmund because he wanted to, other teams had higher offers declined. And we got ronaldo because he was a proven player in champions league, not because of his potential. So comparing apples to oranges

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
as they say, hindsight is 20/20

I think Haaland was clearly a world class player when Dortmund got him but he chose Dortmund because he wanted to, other teams had higher offers declined. And we got ronaldo because he was a proven player in champions league, not because of his potential. So comparing apples to oranges
If he chose Leipzig, they might have won the double this season. Bayern lost Lewa at the key part of the season and during that time RBL bottled some great chances to catch them. With Haaland maybe they pull it off. Plus both clubs owned by RB, would have been a easy transaction...

But I think he chose Dortmund for the clause, he's gonna be wanted by every single top club next summer still, and 70M is pocket change for all of them. I'm not sure Leipzig would have put a clause so Raiola took him to BVB

Jul 7, 2018
d6cbf168b2d1ab519ed86fa7674a7f52.jpg

So swap Ronaldo for pogba
Juventus have a 4 year 12 mil a year offer for pogba
Man u signing Ronaldo 1 year 22 mil
i don’t understand, wouldn’t be easier (and better) for Man Utd to sign CR7 next year when his contract expires with us and then have Pogba and CR7 both in their team? Unless Pogba wants to leave (which I don’t know), I really don’t understand

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
i don’t understand, wouldn’t be easier (and better) for Man Utd to sign CR7 next year when his contract expires with us and then have Pogba and CR7 both in their team? Unless Pogba wants to leave (which I don’t know), I really don’t understand
He refused renewals until now, Raiola's outbursts suggest there is no chance to extend the deal. United kept him tight but it's the last moment for them to cash in.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
d6cbf168b2d1ab519ed86fa7674a7f52.jpg

So swap Ronaldo for pogba
Juventus have a 4 year 12 mil a year offer for pogba
Man u signing Ronaldo 1 year 22 mil
Why would Ronaldo take a big pay cut and uproot his family for one year to go a team he's already won with?

It's not as if he has a better chance of winning the CL with them than us either.

Saying that I'd love this move to happen.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why would Ronaldo take a big pay cut and uproot his family for one year to go a team he's already won with?

It's not as if he has a better chance of winning the CL with them than us either.

Saying that I'd love this move to happen.
Well for one he wants to leave. 2. no one else seems to want to pay his wages so this seems like an option. 3. Don't know if true just putting it out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)