Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Move him to the CF position then.
Play 4231 with:
Cuads -- De ligt -- Bonucci -- Sandro
Locatelli -- Rabiot
Kulusevski -- Dybala -- Chiesa
CR7
Buy backup LB, one winger and we are done, This team could do wonders if Max somehow gets Rabiot to play as he should play

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yeah, I dont know why anyone would miss 101 goals scored in 3 seasons...
In a parallel universe, Ronaldo has never come, Allegri hasn't been fired and replaced with Sarri, Marotta is still our GM and we have already started the rejuvenation process.

And that's a fucking wonderful universe.

101 goals my ass...

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He’s been old for 5 years, he is done, he’s slowing down etc.

Reality is, he’s better than literally all the players in the world below 25, and will be.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We have the players for a 3-4-3.

Keeper
De Ligt/Demiral/Bonucci/Danilo
Cuadrado/Sandro/Bernardeschi/Pellegrini wingbacks
We only need to play 2 of our shitty midfielders, Danilo can slot in there if needs must
Spoilt for choice up front, Kulusevski and Chiesa always track back

The one thing that Allegri demands is that we have a line of 5/6 when defending, watch how we used to set up. Allegri loved Khedira because he could link up on the break and always got into the box. He loved Pjanic for his link up on transitions. I think we'll be much more dynamic now with fast young players. Who knows but I feel like Rabiot/Bentancur and Arthur will be totally different next season.

Regardless, Ronaldo will stay unless Zidane goes to PSG/United because Ole is as bad as Pirlo and PSG is a mess.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
In a parallel universe, Ronaldo has never come, Allegri hasn't been fired and replaced with Sarri, Marotta is still our GM and we have already started the rejuvenation process.

101 goals my ass...
Honestly as nice as the goals were they didn't further Juventus they furthered Ronaldo so I would have rather of kept allegri and rejuvenated the team when he asked more so than Ronaldo

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yeah, I dont know why anyone would miss 101 goals scored in 3 seasons...
Yes he scored and I believe everyone appreciate it.

BUT I prefer a healthier attack in the squad where 3-4 players score around 10-15 goals each, rather than 1 superstar scoring 30+.
And others barely manage to reach 10.

I want Juve back being a team.
And not "Ronaldo and others".

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly as nice as the goals were they didn't further Juventus they furthered Ronaldo so I would have rather of kept allegri and rejuvenated the team when he asked more so than Ronaldo
Exactly.

We need our team back. We only gone backwards since his arrival. It's not his fault of course.

But we need to part ways in order to go forward as a team again.

Jul 7, 2018
Yes! I would love to see Darmian, “insert random player from Sassuolo”, “insert random player from Fiorentina” and “insert random free player who will spend half of the season injured” playing all together in our team.
Random player from Sassuolo: Manuel Locatelli ✅

Now we have to wait for the random player from Fiorentina, the free player and Darmian.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

101 goals my ass...
In that universe, Fab still backstabs Beppe, he still wants to buy Galacticos, Nedved still wants tiki taka with Matuidi and Bentancur, we still get Sarri, and we have one scudetto less because we bought icardi from inter instead of Ronaldo.

I hope he stays, but if he wants to go I can understand. Either way thanks for the 3 years and good luck GOAT

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In that universe, Fab still backstabs Beppe, he still wants to buy Galacticos, Nedved still wants tiki taka with Matuidi and Bentancur, we still get Sarri, and we have one scudetto less because we bought icardi from inter instead of Ronaldo.

I hope he stays, but if he wants to go I can understand. Either way thanks for the 3 years and good luck GOAT
The last 3 seasons were by far the most uninteresting for me after so many years following this team.
It was like we stopped being a team, and became CR+10 other guys.No passion, no team spirit, not a plan, nothing.

I respect him as a player, how couldn't i?I just don't think he ever fit well in Turin and i belive we would have been much better without him if we had invested elsewhere.
So thank you for your (mostly unimportant) 101 goals, good luck whatever you do next and BB

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The last 3 seasons were by far the most uninteresting for me after so many years following this team.
It was like we stopped being a team, and became CR+10 other guys.No passion, no team spirit, not a plan, nothing.

I respect him as a player, how couldn't i?I just don't think he ever fit well in Turin and i belive we would have been much better without him if we had invested elsewhere.
So thank you for your (mostly unimportant) 101 goals, good luck whatever you do next and BB
Last 2 years I agree. The 1st season? If we weren't handicapped with injuries vs Ajax we would be in the semis vs Tottenham. Think about that. We won the scudetto in January, we were incredibly dominant. I wanna see Ronaldo stay with Max returning, and a better midfield. We will play great again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)