Cristiano Ronaldo (78 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Report: Ronaldo told his teammates he wants to leave Juve
Football Italia
48 Minutes Ago

Il Messaggero reports Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has told his teammates he wants to leave the Allianz Stadium.
The Portuguese superstar is currently preparing for Euro 2020 in his homeland but fuelled the speculation of a move away from Turin this summer by revealing he has ‘achieved his targets in Italy’.
The 36-year-old arrived at Juventus in July 2018 and the former Real Madrid star has picked up two Scudetti, one Coppa Italia and two Supercoppa Italiana during his time with the Old Lady.
And the five time Ballon d’Or winner has been linked with a return to Manchester United or Real Madrid in recent weeks, with Sporting CP and Paris Saint-Germain also mentioned as possible destinations.
Agent Jorge Mendes quashed the reports regarding a return to Lisbon, but Il Messaggero claims the Exor shareholders’ meeting could approve his departure and a capital increase for the Bianconeri this summer.
The newspaper reports the Portugal captain has already told his teammates at Continassa that he would like to leave this summer and thus end his stint with the club after 133 competitive games and 101 goals with the Bianconeri.

It seems that he is leaving. This and Max's appointment leads to this conclusion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sky saying that CR7 will leave regardless of Allegri. Dybala to stay now.

Some VS guru said this months ago, no?
I believe it. Max talked a lot recently about the need for Italian clubs to prioritize youth in today’s game. Add in the wages and I just can’t see Ronaldo back next season. Time to move on.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There might be a reason his last game was a cup final instead of a regular league game with us.

I think he wanted to end his Juventus career on a high, with a trophy. Good PR for him in the end.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
There might be a reason his last game was a cup final instead of a regular league game with us.

I think he wanted to end his Juventus career on a high, with a trophy. Good PR for him in the end.
His final games for both Madrid and United were also cup finals (both UCL final).

Also, how true are the reports that Max told the Juve board to get rid of him for any future team projects?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Report: Ronaldo told his teammates he wants to leave Juve
Football Italia
48 Minutes Ago

Il Messaggero reports Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has told his teammates he wants to leave the Allianz Stadium.
The Portuguese superstar is currently preparing for Euro 2020 in his homeland but fuelled the speculation of a move away from Turin this summer by revealing he has ‘achieved his targets in Italy’.
The 36-year-old arrived at Juventus in July 2018 and the former Real Madrid star has picked up two Scudetti, one Coppa Italia and two Supercoppa Italiana during his time with the Old Lady.
And the five time Ballon d’Or winner has been linked with a return to Manchester United or Real Madrid in recent weeks, with Sporting CP and Paris Saint-Germain also mentioned as possible destinations.
Agent Jorge Mendes quashed the reports regarding a return to Lisbon, but Il Messaggero claims the Exor shareholders’ meeting could approve his departure and a capital increase for the Bianconeri this summer.
The newspaper reports the Portugal captain has already told his teammates at Continassa that he would like to leave this summer and thus end his stint with the club after 133 competitive games and 101 goals with the Bianconeri.

It seems that he is leaving. This and Max's appointment leads to this conclusion.
Thanks him for what he has done but we must move on without him.
It's really for the better.
Both economically(saving around 90M) and technically.

We need to go back playing more free and flow football style (especially with Chiesa, Kulu, Dybala/CF) and not having the whole team looking and playing TO HIM.
His goals will spread over more players , like was in the past.
And ffs finally he will not take EVERY fucking FK.

Appreciate the player he is, being such a winner and professional , but we need our team-play back ASAP.

In those 3 seasons we really took a step back every season, different coaches, the roster was upgraded, but still,when he's here the team plays TO HIM.
We need to dump that style and go back to what we saw in the pre-CR7 era.

- - - Updated - - -

Given the choice between Ronaldo staying with Pirlo and Ronaldo leaving with Allegri as coach, I’d take the latter any day of the week.
Of course, we are better WITH Max and WITHOUT CR7.

Exactly what we need, CR7 to leave and us having a TOP coach working here again.

Jun 16, 2020
They JUST starting to utilize CR for Ferrari. I think he is staying and gonna be the face of Ferrari as well.
He can be the face of Ferrari without being a Juventus player. Don’t see why he necessarily has to stay with us to remain their face. Yeah it’s probably a bit easier with Elkann around but without that I don’t see any advantages for being Ferrari’s face

And btw what a shitty situation if we keep someone because he’s the face of some other company. In that case we should sign Hamilton to be our face.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He can be the face of Ferrari without being a Juventus player. Don’t see why he necessarily has to stay with us to remain their face. Yeah it’s probably a bit easier with Elkann around but without that I don’t see any advantages for being Ferrari’s face

And btw what a shitty situation if we keep someone because he’s the face of some other company. In that case we should sign Hamilton to be our face.
It's just clutching at straws, some members refuse to believe the rumors. First those were dismissed because of shit sources, now that we keep getting more reliable ones, they stay in denial.

Let's face it, with Allegri on board we don't need CR7 to win the league. You can give him Dybala - Morata/Icardi forward line and we're winning it easily. As it comes to Europe, we need to improve as a team and get the right pieces to fix a few holes that we have. Either way we're not winning CL next year, regardless of Ronaldo.

The real questions is whether CR7 finds himself a team that will be able to take him. My bet is still with PSG and swap for Icardi.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's just clutching at straws, some members refuse to believe the rumors. First those were dismissed because of shit sources, now that we keep getting more reliable ones, they stay in denial.

Let's face it, with Allegri on board we don't need CR7 to win the league. You can give him Dybala - Morata/Icardi forward line and we're winning it easily. As it comes to Europe, we need to improve as a team and get the right pieces to fix a few holes that we have. Either way we're not winning CL next year, regardless of Ronaldo.

The real questions is whether CR7 finds himself a team that will be able to take him. My bet is still with PSG and swap for Icardi.
You're last sentence is the point. Doesn't seem he's in high demand. No one wants to pay his wages. So maybe a swap is our best bet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)