Cristiano Ronaldo (226 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I can guarantee you that Messi would pass in the ball in that situation. While Messi is the greatest dribbler of all time, he is not selfish.
This is the differrent between the GOAT that make the one stand out against the other
For everyone who knows football , what is football, how it is must played and really really love football
The gap is enormous between Messi vs CR7
Both can score shitload amount of goals, but one is the better creator for their team

- - - Updated - - -

About as much evidence as the claim that Dybala wants 15 million, but you pick and choose what you want to believe.

The rumour that Allegri wants to get rid of Ronaldo is very inconvenient for your narrative, despite the fact that it makes a lot of sense.
I wrote in Facebook that Allegri is right when he said Ronaldo is made Juventus development as a team halted
And what I got, are bash and mock from CR7 fanboi. While he is not the same with his RM peak
We paid him more than RM paid Man Utd (yes I know it is years ago) but in salary we paid him more than RM too
This is insanity

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
What has halted this team more than anything is having two inferior manages join since allegri left. It has a created dysfunctional teams...more so under pirlo where when the team is lost and running like headless chickens...players revert to focusing on giving the ball to the likes of ronaldo in the hope he will score and save our ass.

Secondly, covid has raped us financially...we all have a pHd in hindsight...if anyone predicted covid then I highly doubt the money and salary offered for ronaldo would have been tabled.

Nonetheless in the world we live in now...I just can't understand why any organisation would try to maintain his cost within the business when you are making 100m plus losses this season.

Swap for pogba?? Anyone crying over dybalas requests shouldn't be asking for pogba.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Ronaldo did well under Allegri though, he didn't score as much mostly because we basically finished the scudetto race come Christmas and coasted the rest of the way. He was great in the CL knockouts too. I wouldn't mind him staying.

I'd rather let him play out his final year than give Dybala a multi year contract with a heavy raise which will turn out to be a terrible contract in a few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 197)