Cristiano Ronaldo (144 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
On the day that those eternal losers finally won a trophy after 10 years losing to Udinese would’ve been too much to take. Thanks for single handedly saving the day.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Was playing football by myself, checked the result at 71th min and they had us for 1-0. Literally gave a small laugh, thought how the fuck we're not beating anybody. After my own game was over, i literally went to check the result and didn't except nothing but a draw at max, but saw 2-1 win. Checked the goalscorers, saw penaldo twice and immediately thought selling him.

Sell.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Fuck the haters :lol2: what a guy
Indeed! Amazing at his age. You think having this guy on the team would motivate other guys to play hard all the time. And i think he shows lots of class not throwing the rest of the team under the bus. Other superstars would be pointing fingers all around.

And Dost I hope he stays next season just to fuck the haters even more.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Fuck the haters! He just dragged us into CL.
For 30m/y net i'd expect him to drag us to a Scudetto, or at the very least to keep us in the fight lulz

Also he hasn't dragged shit yet, there's still a long way to go before calling him a savior, a lucky win against Udinese could very well turn to mean shit at all in the long run if we fuck up the games against the Milano cunts.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish all my problems were CR7
I rather not tbh.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
For 30m/y net i'd expect him to drag us to a Scudetto, or at the very least to keep us in the fight lulz

Also he hasn't dragged shit yet, there's still a long way to go before calling him a savior, a lucky win against Udinese could very well turn to mean shit at all in the long run if we fuck up the games against the Milano cunts.

- - - Updated - - -

I rather not tbh.
He has 34 goals in the season playing in a side that has been terrible at creating chances for a few months now, with a midfield that can’t control more than 5-10 minutes of most matches, even against bottom of the table type sides, under a rookie coach who hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. Ronaldo is the least of our worries. He’s one of the half-dozen players in the squad who is actually doing his job, and doing it well.

His wages are obviously linked to both on-field performance and the marketing and revenue boost he gives the club. Pretty obvious we aren’t playing him 60mil for just goals.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He has 34 goals in the season playing in a side that has been terrible at creating chances for a few months now, with a midfield that can’t control more than 5-10 minutes of most matches, even against bottom of the table type sides, under a rookie coach who hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. Ronaldo is the least of our worries. He’s one of the half-dozen players in the squad who is actually doing his job, and doing it well.

His wages are obviously linked to both on-field performance and the marketing and revenue boost he gives the club. Pretty obvious we aren’t playing him 60mil for just goals.
Agreed overall, i'm in fact certainly not part of the bunch claiming he is the main problem here , not at all in fact, he is however part of a failed experiment which the management set him up in, what i disagree with though it's his tantrums and attitude at times when we struggle, then labelling him as a savior when there have been so many subpar performances from him along with those 34 goals (which are a large result of stat-padding aswell) is just choosing to see what you want while ignoring the full picture, personally i expect him to be as decisive as today when it matters most in the next weeks aswell, with him playing for the team and not just for himself, he is supposed to be the one that stands out afterall.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
F all the haters here.
As a lifelong Juve fan, I am ashamed to be in this forum.

For every ‘subpar’ CR7 performance, legends like delpiero and Nedved has 5. Just think about the seasons we finished seventh. Did Trezeguet or del piero drag us into the ECL? No.

I dare to say that if CR7 were not in Juve this season, we would be tenth by now.

I really wish to see CR7 leaves because Juve does not deserve him anymore. Juve has shown us fans that they will forever have a small club mentality. Sure we can buy all the best players. But rest assured we will self implode in ECL finals in front of world wide audience.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Aside from his first 3 years here, which were all great
Aside from his first 3 years here, which were all great
Yes and no. His first year was world class as was his third year. But his second year was a disappointment. He wasn’t nearly as bad as his recent “bad” years but it was still a significant step down a- his goal production nearly halved.
200a104e9f47ed2742bf5012b77ed77b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
F all the haters here.
As a lifelong Juve fan, I am ashamed to be in this forum.

For every ‘subpar’ CR7 performance, legends like delpiero and Nedved has 5. Just think about the seasons we finished seventh. Did Trezeguet or del piero drag us into the ECL? No.

I dare to say that if CR7 were not in Juve this season, we would be tenth by now.

I really wish to see CR7 leaves because Juve does not deserve him anymore. Juve has shown us fans that they will forever have a small club mentality. Sure we can buy all the best players. But rest assured we will self implode in ECL finals in front of world wide audience.
First off, fuck that apologetic pussy ass mentality. DP and Trez didn't make a million a week and demand every ball and fks and refuse to pass just to up thier stats.
Drag us through "CL" if you mean ATL yeah he did great there what about this last time fuckin choked.

Great goal today against a mid table team yes and he's gotten his million for the week already wired.
wtf is all this over praising? This mofo can fuck right off whenever he pleases.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
27 league goals in 28(2) league games, averaging almost a goal per game.

With a team that cannot control or create for shit

Fix the midfield to provice twice as many chances, and he'll easily go over a goal per game again.

And while we are fixing, make us stop leaking goals from mediocre open plays

I'm following sgjuveboy. if we didnt had ronaldo, we'd be around 10th place

- - - Updated - - -

First off, fuck that apologetic pussy ass mentality. DP and Trez didn't make a million a week and demand every ball and fks and refuse to pass just to up thier stats.
Drag us through "CL" if you mean ATL yeah he did great there what about this last time fuckin choked.

Great goal today against a mid table team yes and he's gotten his million for the week already wired.
wtf is all this over praising? This mofo can fuck right off whenever he pleases.

Lets see.

Del Piero literally will claim any freekick remotely suited for a right foot taker
Trezeguet AND Del Piero combined, have less defensive workrate then 36 y/o Ronaldo

'mofo' ?

Fans like you are the same of the septic pit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

ronaldo CL goal total: 134 (most of all time)

del piero cl: 49
trezeguet cl: 29
dybala cl: 15 goals
higuain cl: 24 goals
tevez cl: 13 goals

total: 130

ronaldo has scored more cl goals than 5 of the best strikers in recent juve history combined.

on top of that ronaldo has scored more goals in a season (37) and last season he did 34 goals. thats more than any other juve striker. even the mighty trezeguet and del piero could only dp 32 in a season and baggio could only do 30 in a season.

in two seasons he has scored 70 goals and season is not over yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)