Cristiano Ronaldo (45 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ronaldo, De Ligt, Chiesa, Cuadrado, Morata, Danilo haven’t been terrible. They just getting no support from turds like Dybala and Bentancur and Sandro, or the clueless rookie coach. But no, not everyone has been garbage like Dybala
It's so convenient to mask Dybala's shit performances and put him under the 'everyone has been terrible' bracket.

BadassDevil81 can't be helped it seems.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He’s made 22 shitty appearances this season. I expect more of our “mvp”. Have some standards for your favourite player, dude.
The excuse that he has been injured the entire season its really boring he played matches this year hasnt had one single good game i think in a whole season. Same with allegri last season bunch of excuses made of why he was poor.

Its funny they use the team is poor as excuse for why dybala is crap but ronaldo is not afforded that excuses when has some bad games.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He did what he is paid to do which is to score goals and get us over the finish line.

If anything he should actually be doing it more often when it really matters most just as the case was tonight so credit where is due ofc, less tantrums along with more football from him and there's no way we ain't securing a top 4 spot.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The excuse that he has been injured the entire season its really boring he played matches this year hasnt had one single good game i think in a whole season. Same with allegri last season bunch of excuses made of why he was poor.
He's had his moments, like scoring against Napoli, but they have been few and far between. I will give you that. Overall, it's been a disaster of a season for Dybala.

Shouldn't you be busy celebrating by beating your meatsicle to your idol, hero and savior CR7?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He's had his moments, like scoring against Napoli, but they have been few and far between. I will give you that. Overall, it's been a disaster of a season for Dybala.

Shouldn't you be busy celebrating by beating your meatsicle to your idol, hero and savior CR7?
Yep great goals there and had one great assist vs Milan aswell but those are moments and not even full matches or performances. Is it hard to ask for one good match in whole season for supposed world class player that in he's prime?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Never doubted Ronaldo's quality and I always rated him as better and more clutch than Messi. He has the best mentality and hunger i've ever seen in a football athlete.

I think relying on him to the point we're doing is pretty shameful however. Just screams one man club.

I don't think he'll stay here. He probably won't endure the mediocrity around him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Bianconero81 Dude, pretty much all of us loved Paulo for years. He got his mulligan season in 18-19, he performed poorly that year, let his head hang, and didn’t put in enough work and effort... but that was a tough season for him, and trying to integrate Ronaldo into the side. The next season he recovered his form and had a very good one, so the thought was that 18-19 was an anomaly and he’s back to his best. Alas, no. He doesn’t get a second mulligan season, he doesn’t get to be hot garbage in two of three seasons without taking heat for it. He has 4 matches not to show he’s deserving of a raise, but to show that he even deserves a place at this club.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Your 'irrational' defense of Dybala is equally absurd too tbh. Dybala fanboys are still clinging on to his past achievements when all that matters is the present and in 2021, Dybala plays like a washed up player for Juventus. His time here is done. Stop being a stubborn mule and come to terms with it.
Dybala is honestly good every second year basically without fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Never doubted Ronaldo's quality and I always rated him as better and more clutch than Messi. He has the best mentality and hunger i've ever seen in a football athlete.

I think relying on him to the point we're doing is pretty shameful however. Just screams one man club.

I don't think he'll stay here. He probably won't endure the mediocrity around him.
this

Paul77

May 2, 2021
27 goals this season, there's nothing bad I can say about him.

If it wasn't for Ronaldo, we'd be fighting to get in Europa League.

You can't blame him after scoring more goals than anybody else this season in Scudetto

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
To be fair to Ronaldo and Juve, all teams need their star player to bail them out relative often. Bayern without Lewa would struggle big time, Barca without Messi and PSG without the likes of Mbappe or Neymar. I could probably find other examples.

And that's the reason they're these players. They have this extra gear and can change a game in a split second, even when they have been poor for the most of a match.

Ronaldo has been clutch as hell for a decade or more, it's numerous times he bailed Real out when they needed it the most.

I think the last decisive goal tonight was a drop from the Udinese goalkeeper, but I only seen it from one angle so far. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)